Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ReqSysVar problem, can help me how to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Previously I have followed all these guidelines but in the ReqSysVar section this may be problematic, can anyone help me solve this :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same Problem...plz help. :cry::cry::cry:šŸ˜­ FU**** ReqSysVar repeat

there was already such a server before and all the files were working, the paths to Java are correct, LinuxIP 192.168.56.2 , WIN 192.168.56.1 . The server is displayed in the client as active, a new user registers, enters the game before the character creation window.
server files are located in a folder in the root of drive C.
I donā€™t know what to do anymore, the ports are open, there is no antivirus, I already tried turning on the administrator mode on the .exe, compatibility modes ... nothing helps

Line1 logs:
2023-09-05 22:13:30 lv2:GS1:CGameServer::OnTimer : CheckGraphCodeStatus : 1
2023-09-05 22:13:31 lv2:GS1:socket err:1236 -- CGateSession::OnError -- CIOCPSession::OnIOCompleteFailed
2023-09-05 22:13:31 lv2:GS1:socket err:1236 -- CManagerServerConnector::OnError -- CIOCPSession::OnIOCompleteFailed
2023-09-05 22:13:31 lv2:GS1:socket err:1236 -- CLogsrvConnector::OnError -- CIOCPSession::OnIOCompleteFailed

Problem solved! for those who have the same problem and all the IPs in the configuration are correct, you need to disable the firewall, run ManagerServer, ShareMem, Line as administrator, put WinXP SP2 compatibility mode on all .exe, after that ManagerServer started to load normally and no "ReqSysVar " on line

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back