Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Shared] Oracle website - Ripped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This themes from BOI Oracle. Share to all.
Pm me if you want full code :grr:

wlan0 - [Shared] Oracle website - Ripped - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it quite pathetic how you'd even bother with something like this. If you're going to setup your own server, and setup a website alongside it, why try to rip someone else's site? That's just pathetic. Nothing original about it. Make it yourself, that's what makes it creative and special. The CSS Rip isn't even properly done, the section just above the footer looks retarded, not to mention the statistics area. We both also know you don't have the Scripts related to my Website without FTP Access, which we both know you do not have.

Again, pathetic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the point for copying a website from others? i don't get it, why not make your own templates... sorry im just confuse with this sharing...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No i mean.wlan0 put shell in there.i dont mention you.dont be misunderstanding me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back