Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOI/WOI Recollection

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am going to provide all links possible which I posses or have found laying around ragezone or elsewhere. This game is way too dead and too old that nobody should avoid learning how to host them and play with them a little. I do not own those links nor am I the author of the files provided but I have scrapped out my content to find them therefore I wish you to make best usage of it. What you do with files and what files contain are all on your consent so I cannot be held responsible. You are trying them by your own risk and no more.
All folder files for all possible game content: [ ] //Those are only provisions so they may not work.

Better download them before they expire

You may watch the following videos as your go for establishing the environment for the files.

It is a [ ] of videos so don't miss any and visit the Youtube channel to view the list.

This is a pre-guide for PW which should be sufficient for every WANMEI game possible including BOI/WOI
Read [ ]

Any additional shares and files I am lacking will be always welcome. We are resurrecting this section of ragezone using this thread so your contributions and credits are most welcome.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQP Unpacker

That is a re-upload. I am not the author nor the owner of these files nor am I the affiliate of the source of files. I am scrapping the data out of hard-drive. It is up to moderators to keep this post or not.

SQP extractor:

Review:

lordmegamanx72 - BOI/WOI Recollection - RaGEZONE Forums

lordmegamanx72 - BOI/WOI Recollection - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install BOI Titan

Here is the video guide for battle of the immortal titan.

Titan and dependencies: [ ] //Those are very functional and instructive. A very newbie friendly resource to start by.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your sharing. I have some questions to ask for teaching. I don't know if I can give me your contact information. Many thanks!

Thank you very much for your sharing. I have some questions to ask for teaching. I don't know if I can give me your contact information. Many thanks

Back