Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
make sure you have made the settings like in the video Video tutorial: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i continue to get this error "Failed to create character: There is already a character by that name!" every time i want to create a character, can someone help? it a fresh install

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i continue to get this error "Failed to create character: There is already a character by that name!" every time i want to create a character, can someone help? it a fresh install

Your database missing tables for creating character, for fix it remove all db on mysql and replace with boi mysql dumps then reboot VM and run again the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me :(, i want change language english in game to new language, how make edit it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Dimas Leiva; 9075478] Sử dụng ứng dụng khách này [/ QUOTE]
can you update the link again, it's broken

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The video is probably great for people with french keyboards there is no Ç key on a qwerty keyboard so he lost me at step 7.3

Even If I could figure out what he did no one is sharing the client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The video is probably great for people with french keyboards there is no Ç key on a qwerty keyboard so he lost me at step 7.3

Even If I could figure out what he did no one is sharing the client.
These are your problems with the keyboard, no one will rewrite it for your language. The client Realm Expansion can be found on web site > elite pvp ers . com/forum/battle-immortals/ (remove space)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are your problems with the keyboard, no one will rewrite it for your language. The client Realm Expansion can be found on web site > elite pvp ers . com/forum/battle-immortals/ (remove space)
If you gonna take the time to make a guide, at least explain what you are doing if using commands specifically to 1 country's keyboard layout, and my KB language is English, its pretty common.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes thank you for share this. but why not share client files? What makes you not share this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There were links here, but they have long been outdated.

Back