[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    27Posts

Re: [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzhejau View Post
    Maybe anybody can help me with this (I'm trying to set WOI LC server, compiling step by step from BOI and WOI. Now I'm kindof lost...)?
    I use authd from BOI (that I had running), as it's more complete, I checked and rechecked, seems everything works fine (DB connect, line.exe loads) to this step (HALP!):

check again ip windows and linux on the file server, then restart Centos and run again centos file server.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    78Posts

Maybe anybody can help me with this (I'm trying to set WOI LC server, compiling step by step from BOI and WOI. Now I'm kindof lost...)?
    I use authd from BOI (that I had running), as it's more complete, I checked and rechecked, seems everything works fine (DB connect, line.exe loads) to this step (HALP!):

I also had this issue the first time i made BOI 4th Anniv.
    I don't know much about WOI.
    But that seems like you didn't configure the correct "authd.conf" file from Linux.
    Maybe "authd.conf" file is located somewhere else and not in "home" directory. Similar to BOI 4th Anniv.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

I solved some error's. There was some problem with isec osec augent and auth should have vice versa combo (mine has all the same), NanayaQ have described it at Battle of immortals files and guide thread (if you want to know more).

And now It seems I have problem that I need months to solve, would be good if somebody will loan his hand to help me out...

ERROR > Can't deal with this error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /etc/table.xml (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:137) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:96) at sun.net.http://www.protocol.file.FileURLConn...ction.java:87) at sun.net.http://www.protocol.file.FileURLConn...tion.java:178) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:630) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(XMLVersionDetector.java:189) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:783) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:748) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:123) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:239) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:288) at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:205) at com.wanmei.db.Application.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.wanmei.db.ApplicationThreadFrameWork.createInstance(Unknown Source) at authd.main(Unknown Source)

I work on sergiu stan centos from older Odin's Wrath release, I did unlink those old symbolyclinks from BOI and type commands like this... ln -s /home/WOIs/authd/build/table.xml /etc/table.xml (that's exact path, I dont understand what I did wrong if this is the reason)

Any help would be appreciated.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    27Posts

I solved some error's. There was some problem with isec osec augent and auth should have vice versa combo (mine has all the same), NanayaQ have described it at Battle of immortals files and guide thread (if you want to know more).

And now It seems I have problem that I need months to solve, would be good if somebody will loan his hand to help me out...

ERROR > Can't deal with this error:

at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:137) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:96) at sun.net.http://www.protocol.file.FileURLConn...ction.java:87) at sun.net.http://www.protocol.file.FileURLConn...tion.java:178) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:630) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(XMLVersionDetector.java:189) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:783) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:748) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:123) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:239) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:288) at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:205) at com.wanmei.db.Application.<init>(Unknown Source) at com.wanmei.db.ApplicationThreadFrameWork.createInstance(Unknown Source) at authd.main(Unknown Source)

I work on sergiu stan centos from older Odin's Wrath release, I did unlink those old symbolyclinks from BOI and type commands like this... ln -s /home/WOIs/authd/build/table.xml /etc/table.xml (that's exact path, I dont understand what I did wrong if this is the reason)

Any help would be appreciated.
    File table.xml missing on directory authd/etc/table.xml.

to fix this error replace new file table.xml on authd/etc/ and run again.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Solved one more error, I can login, can create acc, change password etc, all windows of server seem work fine... Except..

I don't know what and where...

I can login with newly created acc, but can't make character as when I click Complete. Nothing happens.
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 14-11-20 at 01:25 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    27Posts

Solved one more error, I can login, can create acc, change password etc, all windows of server seem work fine... Except..

I don't know what and where...

I can login with newly created acc, but can't make character as when I click Complete. Nothing happens.
    Missing table on database, can't create new character in game, check again table at database shengui.

MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    115Posts

Regarding image issues. You have configured Auagent correctly. You will need to compare the configuration files between Au service and authd service via unix and win.

Regarding database. They always share databases that are never complete in repacks provided. I don't know much about this repack but databases may contain bad charset or missing tables. Check DB tools scripts and make sure to set database charset to latin before importing if nothing works. You will need to work your ground with BOI titan files and probably combine databases.
    Let's restore MMO together via Discord!

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Thank you guys will check both ways tomorrow, I checked files and I already see what I can do there (it may solve character creation, but not sure about error I receiving).

This was helpful. Btw yes, I trying to make WOI server work from many releases, looking in all guides I can found (seem BOI is more rich of files). Ofc this one guide was very nice beginning, and many other people, those were work on BOI/WOI.
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 19-11-20 at 12:55 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    27Posts

I have Dump Mysql WOI LO, but can't create account, only old account on DB can creating character in game, if you can edited and combine my DB game will run perfectly.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Well I'm not very experienced yet to solve this :-/ Should I worry about this one?:

Clearing few BLOB left at certain tables solved the problem.
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 22-11-20 at 05:25 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    8Posts

clear all tables in the database SHENGUI

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

If anybody will come to any solution with WOI character, pls let me know too :-)
    Last edited by Uzhejau; 19-11-20 at 09:17 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    32Posts

Hi, Where can I edit client version support on server site?
    Thank you very much.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    31Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimas Leiva View Post
    I have Dump Mysql WOI LO, but can't create account, only old account on DB can creating character in game, if you can edited and combine my DB game will run perfectly.
    Can you please share ? :-/ Can't find anywhere.

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    27Posts

this dump WOI mysql can't create account though making it manually on the database, but old account on DB can create character normal without any error if you play game. If you can fix at error on creating account, game will run perfectly woi_dumps

Advertisement