Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have download link client BOI Glorious 4th Anniversary? please share or reupload. Thanks!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have download link client BOI Glorious 4th Anniversary? please share or reupload. Thanks!!!!
hi guys , reupload plz
hi guys , reupload plz
Please reupload
Will search soon, if i can find them ill upload to my cloud.

If you gonna take the time to make a guide, at least explain what you are doing if using commands specifically to 1 country's keyboard layout, and my KB language is English, its pretty common.
CentOS is using English KB, you can see the ':' in the video when i do 'Shift + ç' it inputs ':' that was my mistake but hey i'm just a human, sadly...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI, Sorry i followed your video and get logged in but failed to create character with these error? Thanks

I've tried every name even a random name and still get that err

Untitled - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI, Sorry i followed your video and get logged in but failed to create character with these error? Thanks

I've tried every name even a random name and still get that err

View attachment 238048
open db via navicat
shengui
empty db
than create name using
numbers and 1 letter example
11111a like this
than use web to change your name or goto navicat again changename there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Idk if anyone is still active on this thread but does anyone have a fix for the stuck account? Able to log in but won't let you enter game with created charecters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk if anyone is still active on this thread but does anyone have a fix for the stuck account? Able to log in but won't let you enter game with created charecters?
make sure Managerserver running properly
did you done anything that linux gives any error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Помогите пожалуйста установить сервер на виртуальную машину

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Navicat and add nametab_sg tables from nametab_sg1-nametab_sg51
Just copy nametab_sg1 and rename to other till nametab_sg51

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1705061368688 - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm getting such an error I'm looking for someone in 2024 who is dealing with BOD now to support :D

help

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those who can't login:
Check out the "pointing_things" video at time 0:22:05 that is where i start fixing my second problem i also couldn't login.
In the video i already did that so i only tell you what to do in the Notepad.
What you really need to do to fix the problem starts from video time 0:24:19
So this will fix login problem but only if everything else is configured correctly!!
Also when using AccountManager tool for zen the private server should be running and of course to be able to login.
Hi all, i know i'm late to the party lol... i CANNOT get past the wrong password error... my server is running with zero error's..i have watched all video's and read all posts relating to boi...

i have net on centos
i have used boiaccmanager
i also created my own accounts with php scripts and then ran an sql query on account & user ( new accounts in db )
i have checked and im running local service followed the help on pointing_things vid to the letter
still no luck cant log in with user master or test or any of the new 1's i have made.

please help this is driving me nuts.. thanks all
boi project.PNG - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit found these errors..
024-02-03 18:59:37 lv3:MS:CDBServerListener::OnAcceptNewSession -- Accpect New DBSession!
2024-02-03 18:59:39 lv3:MS:Last Herostatue calculation time 124--1--29 6:0
2024-02-03 19:06:55 lv2:MS:err:64 CGateServerSession::OnError -- CIOCPSession::OnIOCompleteFailed
2024-02-03 19:06:55 lv2:MS:Gate: 1 disconnect
2024-02-03 19:06:55 lv2:MS:err:64 CLocalServerSession::OnError -- CIOCPSession::OnIOCompleteFailed

Attachments

Last edited:
Back