Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure all the files have been downloaded. and extract it with winrar or something like that[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice bro :thumbup1::thumbup1:, looked like i needed to get FFSJ to combine the files before using winrar, although i'm having trouble with my server, it appears offline :( saying no network connection (when i'm trying to log on BOI), if anyone has passed this stage could you plz add me on skype (Durlocc) or just msg on here to give me a hand? would be greatly appreciated.

new to ragezone so that quote thing above is kinda messed up xD soz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now about my problem, I got the the server running, checked all the ip's, double checked it and rechecked them once more to check if I didn't missed anything even by chance, the ip's are correct, linux side server is up and running, but, when I start windows side I get
NFMY9RQ - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

jPsGa8 - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

The thing is I searched the whole BOI section but couldn't find a solution, I searched on google but still couldn't find a solution for my problem.
I did everything exactly shown in the tut's but no matter I still get this error, I've uploaded the server files if someone wants to check them and tell me that where the heck did I messed up or where did I miss something that should be changed :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now about my problem, I got the the server running, checked all the ip's, double checked it and rechecked them once more to check if I didn't missed anything even by chance, the ip's are correct, linux side server is up and running, but, when I start windows side I get
NFMY9RQ - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

jPsGa8 - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

The thing is I searched the whole BOI section but couldn't find a solution, I searched on google but still couldn't find a solution for my problem.
I did everything exactly shown in the tut's but no matter I still get this error, I've uploaded the server files if someone wants to check them and tell me that where the heck did I messed up or where did I miss something that should be changed :

i have no idea what may be causing you this error, may be you should just replace all the files in the folders with the originals and then redo the IP replacement? :), my problem at the moment is logging in, i get an instant password is wrong message :/

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

gameDBClient connection failed
gAuthClient conection failed

Check the video.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the video.
I've downloaded it but I might have missed the point, I'll go and watch it right now, cause if that's the case then I'm the biggest dumbest person right now XD

Okay I watched it and double checked everything, and everything was in order but I'm still getting the error no matter what :

h4S7B05 - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded it but I might have missed the point, I'll go and watch it right now, cause if that's the case then I'm the biggest dumbest person right now XD

Okay I watched it and double checked everything, and everything was in order but I'm still getting the error no matter what :

you have internet on centos?
your using SQL Express right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes my centos is connecting to the internet, and I'm using the sql that you provided.
No matter what I'm not able to figure out what the heck is that I'm doing wrong :(:

CentOS - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
sql express - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My problem at the moment is that i can't log in :/, i'v set the window SQL server management studio up, but i don't know if i had to do something on Linux side, can anyone explain how i'm suppose to use mysql? there's not enough details on this part

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, sorry that i didn't see your message xD, also yeah i have Accountmanager already and able to change the password , but it still says password is wrong on login screen, i don't know if there's something i'm suppose to do in linux that i missed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you to you Sergiu Stan ,Nice File Server.. i now done make my Private Server Battle Of Immortal :) now i play Quest,n play on hamachi.Only ZEN cannot done yet.
Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Sergiu Stan - [Guide]Battle of the Immortals Private Server Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

<--need 12+Gig RAM to open 9Realm

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After add ZEN with "BoIAccountManager" ,need to adjust use MSQL

Server
Microsoft Window 7 64bit SP1
AMD Phenom X2 3.2Ghz
Hyper RAM 12Gig
Sata 320 Gig HD
AMD Sapphire R7 265 DDR5

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sergiu stan please any help with this ???? cant log both the chars created test or master with pass mosnter or 123 or 123456 even i created with the code showed in wen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
emm..same as me yesterday because i wan to change centos 7,i start fresh again.SQL,Oracle and all new.
now online with Hamachi

<--need more power:$:
and with "Centos FATAL, data overflow MAXIUM buffer size blablabla.." its okay ,no need to worry no efeck at a game.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All here is a guide on how to make
Battle of the Immortals (Odin Patch)
Private Server

with the latest available Windows and Linux(CentOS6.2)
Odin Patch
server files.

Credits goes to LeRaz0r, Axelcro, NanayaQ, Zanthyn and necrentos for the files guides and tools.

Programs you need:

-----------------------------------
thx sonu for sharing this.

Third video tutorial:

After i got an odin client i had some problems so also watch this video.

User for CentOS: root
Password for CentOS: root

The ips you need to change are:
Windows ip 192.168.1.15 to your ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
CentOS ip 192.168.1.14 to your ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

MySql User: root
MySql Password: game
And if you need a password to unlock keyiring or something like that the password is: reverse

About the system req well you need like 3GB-4GB-6GB for you and some friends to play on server.

And how to kill 'confinement room' :sneaky2: hehehe
Delete the map with id 146 you can find here:
GameServer/Slk/WorldMapCfg/Confinement Room
ManagerServer/Slk/WorldMapCfg/Confinement Room
GateServer/slk/WorldMapCfg/Confinement Room

Open with gnumeric.
This is one way to do it but you can also use IDA Pro and delete the function then you don't need to delete the map. I will see if i can find it, if yes i will let you know.

.slk file can be edited with gnumeric.

If you gett #!/bin/bash when you are executing /home/BOI/start.sh
that means you have to conver to unix all files ending in .sh format with
command dos2unix, like this
dos2unix /home/BOI/DBServer/db/*
* meas all from that folder but carefull in wich folder you use it.
But from now you won't need to do because you will copy only the config files to linux.

If you get connection timeout its because of your windows firewall if you disable firewall it will work but you should go to 'Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall' and find gate.exe,java,line1.exe,line2.exe... and localsaveserver.exe,managerserver.exe and i think that's all you need to find, now you have two checkboxes Private and Public checkthem for each app you found.
Also make sure you opened port 1433.

To activate gm write in chat /commands
Also there is no red text when entering game thx to onlykl for the guide.

Now this is easy just follow my video.
Sorry for my not perfect English and
Have fun!

Last Guide Update: 04-April-2016

Oh my God! I'm so happy!!!! I enjoyed this game. All the links are dead. Thank you so much for sharing. I've followed the video, the server looks good. But faulty client launcher. I also fail to run /bin/game.exe. Please re-up the client. Thank you very much!!!! : D

In your " " video. I saw your client run :D . Please copy to me your version. Folder or file setup also.

This week I tried to install. 6 days :( You are my hope: D: D Sorry for bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh my God! I'm so happy!!!! I enjoyed this game. All the links are dead. Thank you so much for sharing. I've followed the video, the server looks good. But faulty client launcher. I also fail to run /bin/game.exe. Please re-up the client. Thank you very much!!!! : D

In your " " video. I saw your client run :D . Please copy to me your version. Folder or file setup also.

This week I tried to install. 6 days :( You are my hope: D: D Sorry for bad english.

i aredy check all link ,there was good and not death yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i aredy check all link ,there was good and not death yet.
Can you help me. Server working 100%, but it still say password is incorrect. BOIAccountManager still working

you have internet on centos?
your using SQL Express right?
Can you help me. Server working 100%, but it still say password is incorrect. BOIAccountManager still working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mates i have problem extracting CentOS6.2part2
after i extract centOS and add to VMbox it gives me this error

becoz CentOS6.2part2 havent extracted
can anyone help me fix this problem
thx in advance

Back