Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Announcing my retirement!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To be honest i never thought this day would come but here it is, i'm officially retiring from forsaken world development. I have left the community discord and after i post this message i will no longer be looking at the FW section of this forum. I want to say thank you to everyone who as helped me or worked with me on this game over the years, and apologize to anyone i may have wronged or said anything bad to or about over the years. And now i say good bye!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that I am no longer lovesick with Forsaken World.I will review my priorities in life and try to find a new purpose to life.
Despite that I still don't hate FW. It was an important part of my life ,it taught me so many things and allowed me to make lots of wonderful friends.
Along the way dealing with the community has brought me a lot of disappointments and pain.
It was stupid to think that I could save the FW community.I feel like a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders.
Count me as retired as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly all good things does come to an end. I just sometimes hop into FW offline and mess around. Didn't in some time cause i didn't test vm on win 11 yet but it should work fine. Keep well you to and take care of yourself :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I have indeed given up on the community. People are free to move on and give up on FW if that makes them happy.
I will be participating casually whenever I feel like doing it and I will post some research or tutorials whenever possible while trying to give credits to the people who are helping me or have helped me over the years.
I'm not really retired since I keep working on FW whenever I'am inspired.

I want to work on unlocking FW resources:
Code:
-Make my own tools.
-Unlock the relevant project used for dependencies & DLL for SMElementClient.
-Unlock the 3rd party SDKs related to Angelica2 and other libraries.
-Masterying the different types of BASEDATA such as these linked to ElementData,ElementEditor,TaskTmplEditor.
-Upgrade the Codebase  and rewrite some major libraries such as gfxcommon && AUInterfaces to work using more modern techniques and visual studio version.
This may require a lot of time.I will try to be patient and keep working hard towards my goals.

Back