Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He finally makes a section for this game but no one is coming off of the nightfall files? Guesss since this will draw some attention back to fw jll put a server up this week. Uf anyone needs affordable hosting for your games contact me I have 2 diff virtualization platforms and sellung servers from 2 diffe r ent data centers

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing that I found looking for these files were two persons of this forum who are trying to sell them

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is bad, why isnt any one releasing FW Nightfall server files, there is a developement section now, i am also looking very hard for these files, all my games are hosted local only because i am from south africa, we dont have any local servers for many of the mmos, to many money hungry wolves around

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is bad, why isnt any one releasing FW Nightfall server files, there is a developement section now, i am also looking very hard for these files, all my games are hosted local only because i am from south africa, we dont have any local servers for many of the mmos, to many money hungry wolves around
That is true , but it would take time people to release it for free.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is true , but it would take time people to release it for free.

Best bet would be after FW gets next bigger scale update and the older files gets useless to them (if they get the new ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back