Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you run FW?

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about FW now. But this forum has people that want to make it live. We'll see if anything good comes these days.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's an adorable myth - I am well.

Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

Good bye all, have fun.

I'm glad you're doing well. There were various misunderstandings, and I hope that you are glad in that new place where you work. And you always know my number and contacts, if u will be boring, call me. ))

I'm really glad you're all right :) Many of the guys were worried about you.

See you in the next life bro ... goodbye good girl :kiss:

Fyyre became loko?))) 15000 EUR lol)

F*off, i want 13k$ or Chanel Santini for 2 hours )))

the real fyyre is malum#6868 on discord

no, Fyyre#7553

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm glad you're doing well. There were various misunderstandings, and I hope that you are glad in that new place where you work. And you always know my number and contacts, if u will be boring, call me. ))

I'm really glad you're all right :) Many of the guys were worried about you.

See you in the next life bro ... goodbye good girl :kiss:

F*off, i want 13k$ or Chanel Santini for 2 hours )))

no, Fyyre#7553
He changed it then, prior to aria reopen it was the one i said. How do i know this? Because i was asking him about how to fix the wanmei backdoors, he assumed incorrectly that i was planning to put up a server to compete with him (never happened), and based on that false assumption blocked me, and banned me from the aria discord server. But now that hes gone for good i guess its time for me to forgive him for that.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He changed it then, prior to aria reopen it was the one i said. How do i know this? Because i was asking him about how to fix the wanmei backdoors, he assumed incorrectly that i was planning to put up a server to compete with him (never happened), and based on that false assumption blocked me, and banned me from the aria discord server. But now that hes gone for good i guess its time for me to forgive him for that.

need nulled "domainlogin", and yes, it;s only bussines. fyyre have many wanmei awesome poop ) u can't image )) his stop sales pw src from chinese idiot, it,s jv90 aka Bianca and mb nicks. jv90 got v106 pw server src from Steve Langley, Steve not smart (((. To steve i give v106 pw src, and fyyre know about this (

Reaction score
I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own.

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.

well, if you're done with it entirely, why horde it still? also, I have been waiting the longesdt time to get my hands on BH or better, because the reaper class is the one I loved to play the most, and I don't want PWE's corporate greed mucking up the game more than it already did in BH, but being forced to play on the official or another server just to enjoy a the game I always liked playing pretty much alone...

also, this 2-3 day update's been quite a while of waiting now

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, if you're done with it entirely, why horde it still? also, I have been waiting the longesdt time to get my hands on BH or better, because the reaper class is the one I loved to play the most, and I don't want PWE's corporate greed mucking up the game more than it already did in BH, but being forced to play on the official or another server just to enjoy a the game I always liked playing pretty much alone...
also, this 2-3 day update's been quite a while of waiting now

Well he did end up releasing blood harvest so i decided to edit this post, the mods can delete it now if they wish to.

Last edited:
Back