Future of FW Community

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    ???Location
    54Posts

Future of FW Community

Future of FW Community
    I feel the FW community is invaded by a negative waves regarding the game since not that many Private servors are open in this game compared to other games such as PW which makes me ask the following Questions:
    • Are forsaken world servors dying?
    • Are there only only few people still interested in the game?
    • Do you really think people are not going to remember the game in a few months?
    • What makes you think so negatively?

You may answer my questions and feel free to to share your opinion and ideas along the way.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    199Posts

Re: Future of FW Community

Quote Originally Posted by riotoka View Post
    I feel the FW community is invaded by a negative waves regarding the game since not that many Private servors are open in this game compared to other games such as PW which makes me ask the following Questions:
    • Are forsaken world servors dying?
    • Are there only only few people still interested in the game?
    • Do you really think people are not going to remember the game in a few months?
    • What makes you think so negatively?

You may answer my questions and feel free to to share your opinion and ideas along the way.
    Q: Are they dying? A: yes
    Q: Why? A: Because players and devs are bored with v496 and the few that have newer versions are not sharing.
    And also the situation a few days ago with fyyre, where he was considering releasing a newer version, but then got flamed for it by a couple of angry Aria players and has not been seen since.
    Q: Will fw be forgotten in a few months? A: no, not while retail is still going.
    Q: What makes me think so negatively? A: the reasons listed above.

MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    www.aoguy.comLocation
    184Posts

I do not know if they looked at the forum but it is not the only one who has verifications of 2012 working, there are other older ones who just released that and over there they work without problems
    here is the same work on what there is a lot that can be done if they give an idea

We are in an era that nobody is giving anything gratias friends, be the game that is

regards :)
    -----Cualquiera es Coder ahora jajajajajaja -----

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    199Posts

after the blood harvest tease from fyyre i'm now thinking the future of the fw pserver community is imminent death

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,823Posts

sadly, this seems to be the case. and some of us do look forward to newer things coming around. it's a shame that aeria can prevent the community from growing

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

In the past months,I have noticed an increasing interest in latest FW2 server files.
    With homecoming files being released by fyyre,I expect that more servers are to open.
    However,I still feel people just want to rely on a newer version to attract playerbase.
    In reality,even a FW1 server can beat the asses of many FW2 servers.It has never been about the version...

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiden View Post
    In reality,even a FW1 server can beat the asses of many FW2 servers.It has never been about the version...
    This is too true. It takes some work, but with the right amount of ingenuity, FW1 can be a very fun/entertaining experience. It just takes time and effort..

Advertisement