Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy Chinese New Year

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
  • Ladies and gentlemen, Happy Chinese New Year. Haha, Chinese New Year is approaching, I will share“Forsaken World Dissidia+Dysil's Wrath”
  • If you can connect to the network, then China.Come on baby,touch me:​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
reupload to mega

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
gamedbd had a problem with localid once set to 10 in gamesys.conf it loads.
gameserver doesnt want to load cos of md5 checksum on the taskfiles.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks.... waiting for more release from Bola...
I want to test this before working on swordsman online.
I have seen the server files of both but i have never started to learn about them.

can i use AriaGaming's Client on this server? Please teach me!

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm downloading the client from AriaGaming.
I have never play this game before.

If tonight I make it success. I will share the repack.
But first I'm waiting for Bola's Release. The master with so many experience in FW and Swordsman.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if im not mistaken you would have to grab a old client and patch it up till v496 which should be Dyssil's Wrath.
manual patches can be found
and you should be able to use the client from this thread once you updated it to v496 http://forum.ragezone.com/f783/v453-client-v449-server-files-1026408/

yup!

I understand your words.
In this case I think I will download the v493 client or older and upgrade it to v496 by the patches on PW's forum. With the url that you provided.
But in the first I need to test the server with chinese client. If succeed I wil try on English client.

Many thanks the Master!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this but from what I can see the server works properly with client updated to 496. Few things time out in iWeb but it might be something I don't know about yet. Can anybody tell what are the possibilities to use self edited or different task files on server side because not much info is available on here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client has been updated to v496 but when I tried to login the game it show version did not match. Out of date!

Still waiting for who good in this game.

I don't have much experience in this game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client has been updated to v496 but when I tried to login the game it show version did not match. Out of date! Still waiting for who good in this game. I don't have much experience in this game!
If the gameserver started be sure to sync the elements.data and gshop.data between the client and server. (I uploaded my own elements.data and gshop.data to server/gamed/config and elements.data to server/gqueryd) If all this is done you can check the client log and see what data file version is wrong. Note: The gameserver will not start on machine with less than 4GB memory and also if gameserver doesn't run the client will disconnect I think with wrong version.

Back