Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hey Forsaken world lovers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

As you may know my childhood game is gonna shutdown soon.
my passion for playing this game started at the age of 13, i saw a friend of mine play a weird looking game which had bad graphics on it and it looked very cheap, it also looked fun because it reminded me of a game i used to also like alot, runescape. At that time i had no interest to play any mmorpg games overall besides this "new" game. So he asked me to download and give it a try and i did.

I grew in love of the ideas this game have and the effort they made to create it, the quests may not be the best ones, the outfits may look cute, the skills by time got cooler, but the only thing that stopped me from playing this game later in life was because i didnt have enough time to play it..
I still have so much questions about the game itself in general.. stuff i want to experience myself that i never got to experience.. Like to reach the maximum level. try the highest dungeons with my friends, fashion clothes and mount skins and pet skins, get the blaze pet that i tried to get for soo long and i still havent manage to get it because i struggled to get my gear in shape.

Can i get some help to find guides or somethin that can help me create my own private server that i can use along some friends and just enjoy the game i used to play in my childhood The way i want it?

I have seriously tried every other games out there besides forsaken world and i grew tired of playin any type of game out there. I didnt like world of warcraft thats why forsaken world is my type of game.. the moment i got the chance to spend some money on the game itself they gonna shut it down and it seriously hurts me alot.

Can i somehow create a private server for me and my friends to use? for us only. if so.. how and what do i need to do, to make it possible? I want it to be private only and i want it with my friends only. In future im looking to learn from this and maybe even build a game on my own, i have 2 ideas of games in my mind to create in future to contribute to the game world.

Thanks in advance
Best regards //ProSoe

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this the latest version or what patch is this?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards //ProSoe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far the latest version available is Homecoming.
However as a beginner it's advised to start with Server 253( Dysil) or Server 260(Bloodharvest) to learn the basics.

Also I don't advise you to open a private server recklessly.
If you know nothing about the field you are entering in and don't have enough skills and experience. It will be too risky and your failure rate will be astronomically high.

In the FW section we have tried our best to mirror and gather the releases and important threads:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f783/compilation-useful-releases-2021-a-1195963/

You may also join the FW Development Community Discord as well:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f781/fwdc-fw-dev-community-1164353/

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this the latest version or what patch is this?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards //ProSoe

the first link is dysils wrath from 2013, it will be the easiest to work with starting out, the 2nd link is for blood harvest from 2014 it added the reaper class, free island map, and the lv40, lv60 lionheart camp instances (the version the official server had when i first learned of the game)

as for setting up your own server, i'd start by putting some time into learning how to use linux, and getting comfortable with using it because it's necessary as the server runs on linux

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem here is that your question is too general. The information provided isn't enough for us to help. Please, try to explain the situation more accurately and try to give relevant informations about your problem.
Since you said your server stopped working then was it working before?
Have you done some kind of edits in binaries or server that may have broken it?
Have you checked the logs?

Back