Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you run FW?

Reaction score
I want to know, how many run FW server?

And why do you run this game? Do you truly have love for it, or are simply attempting to make a quick dollar at expense of your players?

Given I have fully retired... I am considering releasing Blood Harvest version v262 (the one with fashion wings) to all of you. Yet before I do so, want to see what interest actually exist.

Please link the web site of your server with your reply (so I will know you really run Shenmo (FW)).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i was running one but it was never advertised, just one for myself and some friends, i got bored with 496 and shut it down. and pretty much walked away from it. However when i decided to walk away i decided that if a newer version was ever released i would return. Fyyre you would make my entire year if you were to release blood harvest, that has always been my fav version of the game, and i've always wanted to see what its like to dev it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I realy love fw, i started try editing files for just fun, and after some years, decided start servers, first for me and my friends, later for all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forsaken world was the first MMORPG that I ever played from when I was around 12-13 years old and it was like my first love and I STILL LOVE IT. I was there from the very begining before the lycans got added.I play occasionally on my own private servor for fun using Virtualbox and using the free editors .I can never get my hand on the tools that cost money like the task editor though .In my country using foreign currency for non-commercial use is illegal and will bring me lots of trouble.Let's not talk about the high exchange rate of $ as it is expensive as hell.

I'm very interested in your releases and I thank you for your previous release Angelica Engine 2.0 SDK.[h=1][/h]

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
i was running one but it was never advertised, just one for myself and some friends, i got bored with 496 and shut it down. and pretty much walked away from it. However when i decided to walk away i decided that if a newer version was ever released i would return. Fyyre you would make my entire year if you were to release blood harvest, that has always been my fav version of the game, and i've always wanted to see what its like to dev it.

i'm up to work with millos on new available resources.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you mean Like the EXACT SAME Thing you Did to your own Server (Aria) Multiple Times???
including a few weeks back where you
promised Refunds/Compensation to player base for downgrading from Homecoming to Bloodharvest and then you Deleted server, website, discord and Disappeared without a trace ???
by the looks of the above comment seems like your trying to Rip the poor guy off again.

He is considering doing something nice for the community, is it really necessary to flame him in public like this? This could have easily been sent to him in a PM. Please do not mess this up for the rest of us.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started to contact fw from around 2012 just as a player. I accidentally set up my own server,and the purpose is not to make a profit.Just a group of FW's common fans play together, even the players share the cost of server rental, very rough, no own website, even only survive for a relatively short period of time (often one month, the longest no more than 3 months)。The players at the time had new additions and left. The versions I have contacted are v331, v429, v458. In China, intellectual property protection seems to have an increasingly strict trend, and the use of private server for profit needs to take a lot of risks. For most of my time this is just a hobby, I have my own work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope one day there will be updated client,servor files and free tools available for forsaken world even if it takes 10 more years for them to come!!

Reaction score
I want to know, how many run FW server?

And why do you run this game? Do you truly have love for it, or are simply attempting to make a quick dollar at expense of your players?

Given I have fully retired... I am considering releasing Blood Harvest version v262 (the one with fashion wings) to all of you. Yet before I do so, want to see what interest actually exist.

Please link the web site of your server with your reply (so I will know you really run Shenmo (FW)).

Well, I'm not running FW, but I had a Jade Dynasty pserver and I'm looking to host a new Angelica Engine game. I don't like PW, there are too much pservers already. What make me sad about Jade Dynasty is that people don't share, just a few ones a just a few tricks to help. But no one put the files public so more servers can open... And this will lead to the end of JD someday, different from PW that will leave for a long time. I only know 3 big JD servers now, mine was the 4th (because it was for Brazilian/Portuguese people only).

FW, with good files and editors, will survive too. If the owners of the files don't want just to make money selling them. If you release this, I'll give a try on FW again.

i'm up to work with millos on new available resources.

Man, why don't you do this for Jade Dynasty too? :( Is it harder even to you, the king of PW, to get the files to work with?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have it many years the FW and it is South American and it does not pay only the server and ves 150 dollars per month hahaha.
No need to say more

you got the aria and you know that the community of fw is very small

greetings and thanks

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Well, I'm not running FW, but I had a Jade Dynasty pserver and I'm looking to host a new Angelica Engine game. I don't like PW, there are too much pservers already. What make me sad about Jade Dynasty is that people don't share, just a few ones a just a few tricks to help. But no one put the files public so more servers can open... And this will lead to the end of JD someday, different from PW that will leave for a long time. I only know 3 big JD servers now, mine was the 4th (because it was for Brazilian/Portuguese people only).

FW, with good files and editors, will survive too. If the owners of the files don't want just to make money selling them. If you release this, I'll give a try on FW again.

Man, why don't you do this for Jade Dynasty too? :( Is it harder even to you, the king of PW, to get the files to work with?

No portuguese support on jd, I've done only few things because none was available, like iweb for jd, but forsaken world i think has this update in our language so can be useful

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just hope fyyre won't let 2 idiots that joined the forum just to flame him, dissuade him from sharing blood harvest with us. The hope of getting that version is the only thing keeping me on FW, has been that way for a few years now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See'ing as i retired from the FW development scene as well, i could see this playing out in 2 ways

- first one : being from an older thread on here where Bola basically stated the state of this community, being 95% leechers and this going into a craze of grab and smash for money cause of blood harvest

- second way : this would spark a new age of the community having most tools put out for it for free and shutting down most people who sell them at an expense (time equals money in the programming world)

- hypothetical third way : nothing comes of the release and people basically just go silent except for the hard core dedicated fans of the community such as Bola and Milos and a few others

Reaction score
I think people shouldn't be selling files that are stealed like Private Server files. What they can do is sell help, tools and customizations. I mean... Whats the point of selling a 13k file if no one will know the game in a few months?

Have you guys noticed how the private servers are dying? Only Perfect World, Cabal and LineAge 2 have a lot of pservers. And you know what? Thats because everyone can open a server. People say that this forum is full of leechers, but leechers can't maintain a server without help from people who actually knows how to use the tools, fix bugs and so on. And this is what we have in LineAge 2 (Theres a free server, and a license with a team that fix bugs), Perfect World (free files, but you want that script or this iweb tool? You pay for it).

edit: I forgot to mention World of Warcraft and Aion. But even Aion is dying. WoW is a game that I personally think don't work as a pserver.

Reaction score
@Fyyre

This is good for community to bring back the FW on private server scene i also have the interest and closed development for it wayback 2011

A good and stable files maybe a good start even if the files were old. Not for the love of money but for the game to revived and be remember

Hoping that new server or files will be available with discord development open for those who still got interest and love for this game.

Will love it if you release it. [emoji16]

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Ex-Aria players: not looking for discussion of things past, thanks.

To everyone else:

I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own. Part of this was driven out of my own desire to have something exclusive. Remember the days when a certain person sold packages for 1.5 - 5k?

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.

Back