Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    EuropeLocation
    201Posts

Do you run FW?

Do you run FW?
    I want to know, how many run FW server?

And why do you run this game? Do you truly have love for it, or are simply attempting to make a quick dollar at expense of your players?

Given I have fully retired... I am considering releasing Blood Harvest version v262 (the one with fashion wings) to all of you. Yet before I do so, want to see what interest actually exist.

Please link the web site of your server with your reply (so I will know you really run Shenmo (FW)).
    its Dead game.. cause fyyre killed it.

-Fyyre
    https://github.com/Fyyre

True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    219Posts

Re: Do you run FW?

i was running one but it was never advertised, just one for myself and some friends, i got bored with 496 and shut it down. and pretty much walked away from it. However when i decided to walk away i decided that if a newer version was ever released i would return. @Fyyre you would make my entire year if you were to release blood harvest, that has always been my fav version of the game, and i've always wanted to see what its like to dev it.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    10Posts

I realy love fw, i started try editing files for just fun, and after some years, decided start servers, first for me and my friends, later for all.
    Last edited by tuliodts; 19-06-20 at 02:55 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    59Posts

Forsaken world was the first MMORPG that I ever played from when I was around 12-13 years old and it was like my first love and I STILL LOVE IT. I was there from the very begining before the lycans got added.I play occasionally on my own private servor for fun using Virtualbox and using the free editors .I can never get my hand on the tools that cost money like the task editor though .In my country using foreign currency for non-commercial use is illegal and will bring me lots of trouble.Let's not talk about the high exchange rate of $ as it is expensive as hell.

I'm very interested in your releases and I thank you for your previous release Angelica Engine 2.0 SDK.

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,657Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    i was running one but it was never advertised, just one for myself and some friends, i got bored with 496 and shut it down. and pretty much walked away from it. However when i decided to walk away i decided that if a newer version was ever released i would return. @Fyyre you would make my entire year if you were to release blood harvest, that has always been my fav version of the game, and i've always wanted to see what its like to dev it.
    i'm up to work with millos on new available resources.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    219Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edespy View Post
    Do you mean Like the EXACT SAME Thing you Did to your own Server (Aria) Multiple Times???
    including a few weeks back where you
    promised Refunds/Compensation to player base for downgrading from Homecoming to Bloodharvest and then you Deleted server, website, discord and Disappeared without a trace ???
    by the looks of the above comment seems like your trying to Rip the poor guy off again.
    He is considering doing something nice for the community, is it really necessary to flame him in public like this? This could have easily been sent to him in a PM. Please do not mess this up for the rest of us.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    103Posts

I started to contact fw from around 2012 just as a player. I accidentally set up my own server,and the purpose is not to make a profit.Just a group of FW's common fans play together, even the players share the cost of server rental, very rough, no own website, even only survive for a relatively short period of time (often one month, the longest no more than 3 months)。The players at the time had new additions and left. The versions I have contacted are v331, v429, v458. In China, intellectual property protection seems to have an increasingly strict trend, and the use of private server for profit needs to take a lot of risks. For most of my time this is just a hobby, I have my own work.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date

Working with 496 version still...( So would be nice to have newer version...

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    59Posts

I hope one day there will be updated client,servor files and free tools available for forsaken world even if it takes 10 more years for them to come!!

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    340Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    I want to know, how many run FW server?

And why do you run this game? Do you truly have love for it, or are simply attempting to make a quick dollar at expense of your players?

Given I have fully retired... I am considering releasing Blood Harvest version v262 (the one with fashion wings) to all of you. Yet before I do so, want to see what interest actually exist.

Please link the web site of your server with your reply (so I will know you really run Shenmo (FW)).
    Well, I'm not running FW, but I had a Jade Dynasty pserver and I'm looking to host a new Angelica Engine game. I don't like PW, there are too much pservers already. What make me sad about Jade Dynasty is that people don't share, just a few ones a just a few tricks to help. But no one put the files public so more servers can open... And this will lead to the end of JD someday, different from PW that will leave for a long time. I only know 3 big JD servers now, mine was the 4th (because it was for Brazilian/Portuguese people only).

FW, with good files and editors, will survive too. If the owners of the files don't want just to make money selling them. If you release this, I'll give a try on FW again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bola View Post
    i'm up to work with millos on new available resources.
    Man, why don't you do this for Jade Dynasty too? :( Is it harder even to you, the king of PW, to get the files to work with?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    UruguayLocation
    202Posts

I have it many years the FW and it is South American and it does not pay only the server and ves 150 dollars per month hahaha.
    No need to say more

Juega al Forsaken World aoguy servidor latino Dysils Wrath.Forsaken World es el popular MMORPG gratuito Entertainmento ambientado en un mundo de fantasia en linea con vampiros y PvP hardcore!

you got the aria and you know that the community of fw is very small

greetings and thanks
    Last edited by datcom; 19-06-19 at 07:06 AM.
    -----Cualquiera es Coder ahora jajajajajaja -----

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,657Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AaronzitoBr View Post
    Well, I'm not running FW, but I had a Jade Dynasty pserver and I'm looking to host a new Angelica Engine game. I don't like PW, there are too much pservers already. What make me sad about Jade Dynasty is that people don't share, just a few ones a just a few tricks to help. But no one put the files public so more servers can open... And this will lead to the end of JD someday, different from PW that will leave for a long time. I only know 3 big JD servers now, mine was the 4th (because it was for Brazilian/Portuguese people only).

FW, with good files and editors, will survive too. If the owners of the files don't want just to make money selling them. If you release this, I'll give a try on FW again.

Man, why don't you do this for Jade Dynasty too? :( Is it harder even to you, the king of PW, to get the files to work with?
    No portuguese support on jd, I've done only few things because none was available, like iweb for jd, but forsaken world i think has this update in our language so can be useful

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

I just love it. I'm happy to have new data.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    333Posts

i close v516 serv.
    in ru work 2 server.

Gouranga - darkangel
    Alex - Rise

True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    219Posts

I just hope fyyre won't let 2 idiots that joined the forum just to flame him, dissuade him from sharing blood harvest with us. The hope of getting that version is the only thing keeping me on FW, has been that way for a few years now.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Advertisement