Do you run FW?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    8Posts

Re: Do you run FW?

Do you run FW?
    See'ing as i retired from the FW development scene as well, i could see this playing out in 2 ways

- first one : being from an older thread on here where Bola basically stated the state of this community, being 95% leechers and this going into a craze of grab and smash for money cause of blood harvest

- second way : this would spark a new age of the community having most tools put out for it for free and shutting down most people who sell them at an expense (time equals money in the programming world)

- hypothetical third way : nothing comes of the release and people basically just go silent except for the hard core dedicated fans of the community such as Bola and Milos and a few others

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Auckland, New ZLocation
    274Posts

Please Love FW..
    Long Live Aria.. still rember my Early days there.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    335Posts

I think people shouldn't be selling files that are stealed like Private Server files. What they can do is sell help, tools and customizations. I mean... Whats the point of selling a 13k file if no one will know the game in a few months?

Have you guys noticed how the private servers are dying? Only Perfect World, Cabal and LineAge 2 have a lot of pservers. And you know what? Thats because everyone can open a server. People say that this forum is full of leechers, but leechers can't maintain a server without help from people who actually knows how to use the tools, fix bugs and so on. And this is what we have in LineAge 2 (Theres a free server, and a license with a team that fix bugs), Perfect World (free files, but you want that script or this iweb tool? You pay for it).

edit: I forgot to mention World of Warcraft and Aion. But even Aion is dying. WoW is a game that I personally think don't work as a pserver.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

@Fyyre

This is good for community to bring back the FW on private server scene i also have the interest and closed development for it wayback 2011

A good and stable files maybe a good start even if the files were old. Not for the love of money but for the game to revived and be remember

Hoping that new server or files will be available with discord development open for those who still got interest and love for this game.

Will love it if you release it. Do you run FW?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WireShark; 21-06-19 at 03:49 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    EuropeLocation
    176Posts

@Ex-Aria players: not looking for discussion of things past, thanks.

To everyone else:

I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own. Part of this was driven out of my own desire to have something exclusive. Remember the days when a certain person sold packages for 1.5 - 5k?

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.
    its Dead game.. cause fyyre killed it.

-Fyyre
    https://github.com/Fyyre

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    ???Location
    54Posts

This is the best new ever,I can't thank you enough Fyyre!

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    @Ex-Aria players: not looking for discussion of things past, thanks.

To everyone else:

I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own. Part of this was driven out of my own desire to have something exclusive. Remember the days when a certain person sold packages for 1.5 - 5k?

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.
    Fyyre we cannot thank you enough for this! thank you thank you thank you

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

Cant wait to see this coming Do you run FW?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Auckland, New ZLocation
    274Posts

Can't wait to see what people do here. We hae worthed togeather in the Past to Solve things. we can do this Again.
    Looking Forward to Hopefully Running a more upto date FW server.
    Currently i need to get a Static IP to host my server but that wll be happening soon :)

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    ???Location
    54Posts

I hope there will be new configs soon after the release of FW Blood harvest for sELedit the free element editor,so I get to work on it.

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    ???Location
    54Posts

I think,the new servor files for Bloodharvest won't be released.Many days have passed and still no news.At least,Fyyre already released many interesting things which are really helpful to the community.Yes,we're probably going to be stuck with v496 dysil wrath but it's better than nothing.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riotoka View Post
    I think,the new servor files for Bloodharvest won't be released.Many days have passed and still no news.At least,Fyyre already released many interesting things which are really helpful to the community.Yes,we're probably going to be stuck with v496 dysil wrath but it's better than nothing.
    He promised the release is coming, it will happen just have to be patient. A friend of mine who knows him pretty well tells me that sometimes 2 to 3 days becomes 2 to 3 weeks.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    He promised the release is coming, it will happen just have to be patient. A friend of mine who knows him pretty well tells me that sometimes 2 to 3 days becomes 2 to 3 weeks.
    Ok so after seeing this I'm now having doubts about if he will be releasing Blood Harvest.
    https://github.com/github/dmca/blob/...erfectworld.md

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    932Posts

Ok so after seeing this I'm now having doubts about if he will be releasing Blood Harvest.
    Anyone can send fake dmca like that to github acting like PW anyway goodluck :)

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    335Posts

Just someone who has the files of Blood Harvest and fear that with it leaked he wouldn't sell it for 25.000 $ anymore. Or a Pserver owner that don't want other servers with that version.

Perfect World has a lot of tools, leaks and pservers and PWE never cared about them. Why they would care now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement