Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you run FW?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the best new ever,I can't thank you enough Fyyre!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Ex-Aria players: not looking for discussion of things past, thanks.

To everyone else:

I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own. Part of this was driven out of my own desire to have something exclusive. Remember the days when a certain person sold packages for 1.5 - 5k?

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.

Fyyre we cannot thank you enough for this! thank you thank you thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what people do here. We hae worthed togeather in the Past to Solve things. we can do this Again.
Looking Forward to Hopefully Running a more upto date FW server.
Currently i need to get a Static IP to host my server but that wll be happening soon :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope there will be new configs soon after the release of FW Blood harvest for sELedit the free element editor,so I get to work on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think,the new servor files for Bloodharvest won't be released.Many days have passed and still no news.At least,Fyyre already released many interesting things which are really helpful to the community.Yes,we're probably going to be stuck with v496 dysil wrath but it's better than nothing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think,the new servor files for Bloodharvest won't be released.Many days have passed and still no news.At least,Fyyre already released many interesting things which are really helpful to the community.Yes,we're probably going to be stuck with v496 dysil wrath but it's better than nothing.

He promised the release is coming, it will happen just have to be patient. A friend of mine who knows him pretty well tells me that sometimes 2 to 3 days becomes 2 to 3 weeks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He promised the release is coming, it will happen just have to be patient. A friend of mine who knows him pretty well tells me that sometimes 2 to 3 days becomes 2 to 3 weeks.

Ok so after seeing this I'm now having doubts about if he will be releasing Blood Harvest.

Reaction score
Ok so after seeing this I'm now having doubts about if he will be releasing Blood Harvest.

Just someone who has the files of Blood Harvest and fear that with it leaked he wouldn't sell it for 25.000 $ anymore. Or a Pserver owner that don't want other servers with that version.

Perfect World has a lot of tools, leaks and pservers and PWE never cared about them. Why they would care now?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there is a member of this forum that was selling blood harvest for $13k and was quite angry about them being given away.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Normally,people selling servor files should have problems it's kind of illegal.Fyyre shouldn't be the only one to get blamed even if it's real .So do other people selling servor files pay copyrights to wanmei or something or royalty fee?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Local server for sure. I love emulators for every game to be honest.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Normally,people selling servor files should have problems it's kind of illegal.Fyyre shouldn't be the only one to get blamed even if it's real .So do other people selling servor files pay copyrights to wanmei or something or royalty fee?
Looks Fyyre dissappeard so probably got some warns...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there is a member of this forum that was selling blood harvest for $13k and was quite angry about them being given away.

wow wow.... i not sale for 13k ))) i only want make the dream come true.... and.... i still want..... mmmm perfectly Chanel Santini...... mmmm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
From what I was told a couple months back, the only reason Fyyre was going to offer the Blood Harvest files to begin with was because one of his ex-staff on the BH server he was hosting threatened him with a police raid, considering he wouldn't quit stalking her. (Evidence to support this was how the Aria website was basically taken offline for a while in May. Dunno if it still is / don't really care). At any rate, yeah I guess either Fyyre decided to keep the files to himself, or he's on the run / in jail. :<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From what I was told a couple months back, the only reason Fyyre was going to offer the Blood Harvest files to begin with was because one of his ex-staff on the BH server he was hosting threatened him with a police raid, considering he wouldn't quit stalking her. (Evidence to support this was how the Aria website was basically taken offline for a while in May. Dunno if it still is / don't really care). At any rate, yeah I guess either Fyyre decided to keep the files to himself, or he's on the run / in jail. :<
That's an adorable myth - I am well.

Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

Good bye all, have fun.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's an adorable myth - I am well.

Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

Good bye all, have fun.

so no blood harvest release then? nice tease

Back