Do you run FW?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    Ultimate Member Milos is online now
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    199Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Do you run FW?
    there is a member of this forum that was selling blood harvest for $13k and was quite angry about them being given away.

  2. #32
    Member riotoka is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    ???Location
    54Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Normally,people selling servor files should have problems it's kind of illegal.Fyyre shouldn't be the only one to get blamed even if it's real .So do other people selling servor files pay copyrights to wanmei or something or royalty fee?
    Last edited by riotoka; 09-07-19 at 09:43 PM.

  3. #33
    Member wibblet is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    34Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Local server for sure. I love emulators for every game to be honest.

  4. #34
    Alpha Member Hycker is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,582Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotoka View Post
    Normally,people selling servor files should have problems it's kind of illegal.Fyyre shouldn't be the only one to get blamed even if it's real .So do other people selling servor files pay copyrights to wanmei or something or royalty fee?
    Looks @Fyyre dissappeard so probably got some warns...

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Return:
    "Insert Signature here";

  5. #35
    Лучезарный loko9988 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    335Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    there is a member of this forum that was selling blood harvest for $13k and was quite angry about them being given away.
    wow wow.... i not sale for 13k ))) i only want make the dream come true.... and.... i still want..... mmmm perfectly Chanel Santini...... mmmm

  6. #36
    Member KCorruption is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    From what I was told a couple months back, the only reason Fyyre was going to offer the Blood Harvest files to begin with was because one of his ex-staff on the BH server he was hosting threatened him with a police raid, considering he wouldn't quit stalking her. (Evidence to support this was how the Aria website was basically taken offline for a while in May. Dunno if it still is / don't really care). At any rate, yeah I guess either Fyyre decided to keep the files to himself, or he's on the run / in jail. :<

  7. #37
    Ultimate Member Fyyre is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    EuropeLocation
    176Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by KCorruption View Post
    From what I was told a couple months back, the only reason Fyyre was going to offer the Blood Harvest files to begin with was because one of his ex-staff on the BH server he was hosting threatened him with a police raid, considering he wouldn't quit stalking her. (Evidence to support this was how the Aria website was basically taken offline for a while in May. Dunno if it still is / don't really care). At any rate, yeah I guess either Fyyre decided to keep the files to himself, or he's on the run / in jail. :<
    That's an adorable myth - I am well.

    Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

    Good bye all, have fun.
    its Dead game.. cause fyyre killed it.

    -Fyyre
    https://github.com/Fyyre


  8. #38
    Ultimate Member Milos is online now
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    199Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    That's an adorable myth - I am well.

    Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

    Good bye all, have fun.
    so no blood harvest release then? nice tease

  9. #39
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! fazotron712 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    -Location
    221Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    That's an adorable myth - I am well.

    Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

    Good bye all, have fun.
    Good reason))

  10. #40
    Newbie moddern is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    ......

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey. Please reply in the discord

  11. #41
    Member KCorruption is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    29Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    That's an adorable myth - I am well.

    Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

    Good bye all, have fun.
    That would fall in line with the supposed "myth", you know. A police raid would equal all your things being taken, and a court order being forced on you to restrict your access to technology. <-<; And also why you're refusing now to do what you originally said you'd do. But hey, it's not the first time you've gone and gone back on your word, is it? :P Anyhoo, have fun with w/e you're doing now.

  12. #42
    Newbie Edespy is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    That's an adorable myth - I am well.

    Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

    Good bye all, have fun.
    i would like to take this moment to tell u all : I told u So !!

    Hahahahaha fyyre is nothing but a coward and a lier …. he would never give away something like BH files if it meant he could get at least 1 $ from someone else ….i was silent all this time in hopes to see if he would actually release it … just cause i know a lot of u out there would be much better pvt server owners than fyyre ever could be ,,,, but his greed is way to big...and his ego even bigger …. sorry to see u all get scammed but let this be a reminder that fyyre will always be a lying self centered low life ….he just created fake hype to see how many would offer him money to buy files ....ive got tons of proof of fyyre only doing watever for money ... he even tried to sell aria server save state (with all player information and stuff) for 12000 euro ….hahahahahahahaha u Suck fyyre ...and a disgrace to the entire fw community !!

  13. #43
    Alpha Member Hycker is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,582Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edespy View Post
    i would like to take this moment to tell u all : I told u So !!

    Hahahahaha fyyre is nothing but a coward and a lier …. he would never give away something like BH files if it meant he could get at least 1 $ from someone else ….i was silent all this time in hopes to see if he would actually release it … just cause i know a lot of u out there would be much better pvt server owners than fyyre ever could be ,,,, but his greed is way to big...and his ego even bigger …. sorry to see u all get scammed but let this be a reminder that fyyre will always be a lying self centered low life ….he just created fake hype to see how many would offer him money to buy files ....ive got tons of proof of fyyre only doing watever for money ... he even tried to sell aria server save state (with all player information and stuff) for 12000 euro ….hahahahahahahaha u Suck fyyre ...and a disgrace to the entire fw community !!
    That kinda trustfully post without proof! from user with two post. Kinda
    L
    M
    A
    O

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Return:
    "Insert Signature here";

  14. #44
    JD Dev Scena is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    413Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Last few posts should present you the reason why the files are never gonna be released.
    I'm pretty certain this happened in his PM's as well. Fake accounts creating fake stories. If you're looking for the reason why, now you know where to look.

    On the PW Section i released myself both source codes for client+server. Not a single development reply, no one helping each other, people being greedy to be the "first ones" and doing their best to monetize the shit out of the release.. Dev community went straight to hell, sad.

    Yet in my pms: Can you sell me this, can you sell me that, can you build this for me, can you code this for me...

    Re-think how this continues, there's still chance for this shitfaced community to be fixed, but y'all need to work together. Otherwise nada.

    Cheers.

  15. #45
    Alpha Member Hycker is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,582Posts

    Re: Do you run FW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scena View Post
    Last few posts should present you the reason why the files are never gonna be released.
    I'm pretty certain this happened in his PM's as well. Fake accounts creating fake stories. If you're looking for the reason why, now you know where to look.

    On the PW Section i released myself both source codes for client+server. Not a single development reply, no one helping each other, people being greedy to be the "first ones" and doing their best to monetize the shit out of the release.. Dev community went straight to hell, sad.

    Yet in my pms: Can you sell me this, can you sell me that, can you build this for me, can you code this for me...

    Re-think how this continues, there's still chance for this shitfaced community to be fixed, but y'all need to work together. Otherwise nada.

    Cheers.
    Agree, however some of us working on the pwi source, both of the server and client (anyway server code(s) is slightly then ours) but we still in trouble with the client source like implementation of 2.2 into 2.0 and vice versa

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Return:
    "Insert Signature here";



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement