Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you run FW?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's an adorable myth - I am well.

Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

Good bye all, have fun.

That would fall in line with the supposed "myth", you know. A police raid would equal all your things being taken, and a court order being forced on you to restrict your access to technology. <-<; And also why you're refusing now to do what you originally said you'd do. But hey, it's not the first time you've gone and gone back on your word, is it? :p Anyhoo, have fun with w/e you're doing now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's an adorable myth - I am well.

Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

Good bye all, have fun.

i would like to take this moment to tell u all : I told u So !!

Hahahahaha fyyre is nothing but a coward and a lier …. he would never give away something like BH files if it meant he could get at least 1 $ from someone else ….i was silent all this time in hopes to see if he would actually release it … just cause i know a lot of u out there would be much better pvt server owners than fyyre ever could be ,,,, but his greed is way to big...and his ego even bigger …. sorry to see u all get scammed but let this be a reminder that fyyre will always be a lying self centered low life ….he just created fake hype to see how many would offer him money to buy files ....ive got tons of proof of fyyre only doing watever for money ... he even tried to sell aria server save state (with all player information and stuff) for 12000 euro ….hahahahahahahaha u Suck fyyre ...and a disgrace to the entire fw community !!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i would like to take this moment to tell u all : I told u So !!

Hahahahaha fyyre is nothing but a coward and a lier …. he would never give away something like BH files if it meant he could get at least 1 $ from someone else ….i was silent all this time in hopes to see if he would actually release it … just cause i know a lot of u out there would be much better pvt server owners than fyyre ever could be ,,,, but his greed is way to big...and his ego even bigger …. sorry to see u all get scammed but let this be a reminder that fyyre will always be a lying self centered low life ….he just created fake hype to see how many would offer him money to buy files ....ive got tons of proof of fyyre only doing watever for money ... he even tried to sell aria server save state (with all player information and stuff) for 12000 euro ….hahahahahahahaha u Suck fyyre ...and a disgrace to the entire fw community !!
That kinda trustfully post without proof! from user with two post. Kinda
L
M
A
O

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last few posts should present you the reason why the files are never gonna be released.
I'm pretty certain this happened in his PM's as well. Fake accounts creating fake stories. If you're looking for the reason why, now you know where to look.

On the PW Section i released myself both source codes for client+server. Not a single development reply, no one helping each other, people being greedy to be the "first ones" and doing their best to monetize the poop out of the release.. Dev community went straight to hell, sad.

Yet in my pms: Can you sell me this, can you sell me that, can you build this for me, can you code this for me...

Re-think how this continues, there's still chance for this shitfaced community to be fixed, but y'all need to work together. Otherwise nada.

Cheers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last few posts should present you the reason why the files are never gonna be released.
I'm pretty certain this happened in his PM's as well. Fake accounts creating fake stories. If you're looking for the reason why, now you know where to look.

On the PW Section i released myself both source codes for client+server. Not a single development reply, no one helping each other, people being greedy to be the "first ones" and doing their best to monetize the poop out of the release.. Dev community went straight to hell, sad.

Yet in my pms: Can you sell me this, can you sell me that, can you build this for me, can you code this for me...

Re-think how this continues, there's still chance for this shitfaced community to be fixed, but y'all need to work together. Otherwise nada.

Cheers.
Agree, however some of us working on the pwi source, both of the server and client (anyway server code(s) is slightly then ours) but we still in trouble with the client source like implementation of 2.2 into 2.0 and vice versa

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Agree, however some of us working on the pwi source, both of the server and client (anyway server code(s) is slightly then ours) but we still in trouble with the client source like implementation of 2.2 into 2.0 and vice versa

You can always reply with help requests, it's not like i wont help but i wont in PMS, that's stupid. If the thing gets developed, everyone develops it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I need help I'll Google for it or I'll ask rest coders (who is developers too)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cool, then you know what to do. :)
Nah, there is always smarter ppl... Im not afraid to ask clues and helps from others.... Sometimes they ask me... That's how things works

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That kinda trustfully post without proof! from user with two post. Kinda
L
M
A
O

Fyyre - Do you run FW? - RaGEZONE Forums

Gots tons more Screen shots of various things from him if u need ...just inbox me if u need ,... not gonna post them here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You're forgetting the fact that everyone can make a Discord, name it Fyyre and pm you that, same goes for every messaging application..

Might as well be you.
Sad.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're forgetting the fact that everyone can make a Discord, name it Fyyre and pm you that, same goes for every messaging application..

Might as well be you.
Sad.

the real fyyre is malum#6868 on discord

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fyyre - Do you run FW? - RaGEZONE Forums
all the profiles in this screenshot belong to fyyre … he might have more that im not aware of …

but he changes profiles the moment someone he doesn't like tracks him down or random people bother him.....

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
why are you crying dude, look how many amazing things she/he already released, just because your game version don't get released, that doesnt fyyre sucks, she/he just likes too much this game and dont want leechers running copies of this gameserver

Reaction score

Cheers.

I understand what you're saying, but I disagree. PServer was never about who can develop better, but who can manage to make a good Pserver. I have a friend that knows A LOT of Ragnarok Development (He was the one who initiated the Cronus Emulator (based on rAthena I think, don't remember). He was a A+++ Developer, but every server he opened was a fail... While people who never touched a C+/C#/Java script had sucessfull servers using work from developers. And here comes the deal: Its okay if people who don't know how to programming ask you to sell them things. They're willing to pay for your hard work, and maybe they can do something good with it.

Of course some developers have Sucessfull Pservers. Of course theres a lot of leechers that only use files. But hey... Aren't we all leeachers of WanMei? Of Gravity? TQDigital? NCSoft? Bluehole? GPotato?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think fyyre does what he wants with his files, since he works them.
He does not have to give anything and if he sells them is fine, here much they do the same with other games and nobody tells them anything

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well. I just will put it here:
@Ex-Aria players: not looking for discussion of things past, thanks.

To everyone else:

I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own. Part of this was driven out of my own desire to have something exclusive. Remember the days when a certain person sold packages for 1.5 - 5k?

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.

It is, that's a promise.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He shows symptoms of a severe Mood Disorder,by the looks of it.
It's not a good sign .No worries,he just got talk with friends or family.At worst ,go see a psychologist .Doing whatever,he is more comfortable with!That's not good for someone's health.I'm talking from experience.If he let himself get carried away.It will only get worse.Good luck!

Sorry,my bad english)

Back