Do you run FW?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    Rio de JaneiroLocation
    335Posts

Re: Do you run FW?

Do you run FW?
    I couldn't care less about FW now. But this forum has people that want to make it live. We'll see if anything good comes these days.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    335Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    That's an adorable myth - I am well.

Truth is, I'm not doing this IT/p-server crap anymore. So, I am out of the game.

Good bye all, have fun.
    I'm glad you're doing well. There were various misunderstandings, and I hope that you are glad in that new place where you work. And you always know my number and contacts, if u will be boring, call me. ))

I'm really glad you're all right :) Many of the guys were worried about you.

See you in the next life bro ... goodbye good girl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fazotron712 View Post
    Fyyre became loko?))) 15000 EUR lol)
    F*off, i want 13k$ or Chanel Santini for 2 hours )))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    the real fyyre is malum#6868 on discord
    no, Fyyre#7553

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loko9988 View Post
    I'm glad you're doing well. There were various misunderstandings, and I hope that you are glad in that new place where you work. And you always know my number and contacts, if u will be boring, call me. ))

I'm really glad you're all right :) Many of the guys were worried about you.

See you in the next life bro ... goodbye good girl

- - - Updated - - -

F*off, i want 13k$ or Chanel Santini for 2 hours )))

- - - Updated - - -

no, Fyyre#7553
    He changed it then, prior to aria reopen it was the one i said. How do i know this? Because i was asking him about how to fix the wanmei backdoors, he assumed incorrectly that i was planning to put up a server to compete with him (never happened), and based on that false assumption blocked me, and banned me from the aria discord server. But now that hes gone for good i guess its time for me to forgive him for that.
    Last edited by Milos; 31-07-19 at 10:55 PM.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    335Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    He changed it then, prior to aria reopen it was the one i said. How do i know this? Because i was asking him about how to fix the wanmei backdoors, he assumed incorrectly that i was planning to put up a server to compete with him (never happened), and based on that false assumption blocked me, and banned me from the aria discord server. But now that hes gone for good i guess its time for me to forgive him for that.
    need nulled "domainlogin", and yes, it;s only bussines. fyyre have many wanmei awesome shit ) u can't image )) his stop sales pw src from chinese asshole, it,s jv90 aka Bianca and mb nicks. jv90 got v106 pw server src from Steve Langley, Steve not smart (((. To steve i give v106 pw src, and fyyre know about this (

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,823Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    I have kept this game as my prisoner for too long, my reasons were my own.

I never wish to see that happen again, not with Forsaken World.

Stay tuned, within 2-3 days time -- I will update this thread with Blood Harvest v262 for all of you.
    well, if you're done with it entirely, why horde it still? also, I have been waiting the longesdt time to get my hands on BH or better, because the reaper class is the one I loved to play the most, and I don't want PWE's corporate greed mucking up the game more than it already did in BH, but being forced to play on the official or another server just to enjoy a the game I always liked playing pretty much alone...

also, this 2-3 day update's been quite a while of waiting now

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    198Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psytrac View Post
    well, if you're done with it entirely, why horde it still? also, I have been waiting the longesdt time to get my hands on BH or better, because the reaper class is the one I loved to play the most, and I don't want PWE's corporate greed mucking up the game more than it already did in BH, but being forced to play on the official or another server just to enjoy a the game I always liked playing pretty much alone...
    also, this 2-3 day update's been quite a while of waiting now
    He is gone dude, release is not going to happen, that post was yet another lie.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement