Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

server settings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who has a new version of the server who figured out the correct setting of the server, some services do not work correctly, please respond with the help?
sorry for my bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server is working well you do not have enough RAM to fully start the server

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have 16 ram, you said that for a full-fledged work you need at least 32 why so many I can't understand, the server is working but can't get to some maps

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there are certain maps that work on the channel that you have not started

1 - server settings - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - server settings - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, I understand you, but version 834, requires a lot of running channels, I eat a little modifying the 199 sheet and get a mistake

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't believe a weird account from May 2021.This could be very likely an alt account.
I would be happier to see FW1 versions to be released instead of hearing about FW834.:tongue:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wouldn't believe a weird account from May 2021.This could be very likely an alt account.
I would be happier to see FW1 versions to be released instead of hearing about FW834.:tongue:

If anyone has 834, they ported it. No one has proven they were able to do what I did. No one will.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
welcome back, is it true what everyone is saying that only loko has source for pw 1.5.5?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is not true. The binaries I got from Wanmei went up to 1.5.5, the source only up to 1.5.3. Sorry to disappoint.

thank you for answering anyway, when you have time would you be willing to use your skill with IDA pro to remove the mole from the binaries? also how did you get that gold subscription?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you for answering anyway, when you have time would you be willing to use your skill with IDA pro to remove the mole from the binaries? also how did you get that gold subscription?

I have no idea honestly, my name just turned gold.

And sure, just upload gdeliveryd, gamedbd, and glinkd for me -- I will disable it for you.

p.s. no idea what the above arguement is about =|

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have no idea honestly, my name just turned gold.

And sure, just upload gdeliveryd, gamedbd, and glinkd for me -- I will disable it for you.

p.s. no idea what the above arguement is about =|

sweet i'll get right on it, thank you dude

ok here ya go gdeliveryd, gamedbd, and glinkd for pw 1.5.5 v156

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mystigri, you are a smart guy, you started to build your own server yourself and you know how hard it is to build it, but I also put it together, I'm glad you realized how it's done

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
About 834,no picture, no video, no server file list, then there is no truth, or even a trick of self directing and self acting

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Let's ask the forum administrators why they are deleting photos and videos from the new server? + You looked bad, you have a video, it was commented above by bola

Upvote 0
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Let's ask the forum administrators why they are deleting photos and videos from the new server? + You looked bad, you have a video, it was commented above by bola

this video looks weird, looks like there's a cut when screens shows logging into game, then players appears, sounds looks cut also and volume is different on videos.

so maybe is still incomplete till the ingame or whatever.
something is strange about it

Upvote 0
Back