Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

server settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has a new version of the server who figured out the correct setting of the server, some services do not work correctly, please respond with the help?
sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What u don't sell?)

I appreciate your work, but I know that you have sold and it does not cost that much, I cannot lay out everything that is not mine ...

we all know when it was Mystigri, wrote a guide for everyone on how to patch a client with a patcher for a new version, but before the appearance of moxing.pck everything was fine, now the client is a little harder to patch, since it will not fix moxing.pck, you need to do everything manually ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked it works, I can send it to private ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the guy is probably hysterical, he can't get what others can get

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would anyone need to prove something, everyone remained in their own interests, 1 copy flew away, what's the problem? Talk to Loko ...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
version 834 has many exploits,
if you don't have the sources to see if you can fix them,
it's like putting a pump online,
it will explode in your face.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about the source code, but there are errors, they need to be corrected, but the server is working, fixes are needed as on any server ... I spoke about explosions last fall, you just now understand ...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about the source code, but there are errors, they need to be corrected, but the server is working, fixes are needed as on any server ... I spoke about explosions last fall, you just now understand ...

You are another Russian scammer. Please do everyone a favor and be silent. Trying to bait people with rumors I created 2-3 years ago is lamer than when I first created the rumor.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why prove something, let's wait when you and loko are again in the trash, and share for free ...

Share the new source of skills, and you do not need to be nervous

Upvote 0
Back