Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Death of Forsaken World

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an awesome game that has lasted more than 10 years despite being neglected by Arc that didn't try to fix anything by themselves.
This game is my Passion and I will keep working on it and thrive to become a better FW Developer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
they themselves ruined the game, after the change from FW1 to FW2 the game fell down.

..did you even play FW2, or run a server? .. unless you were that Gaberile idiot I let run blood harvest .. (is Fyyre) ..

fw retail closing is golden chance . but no one will take it. i mean i see garbage like "HC with Archers!" (seriously, what's the point?) . . but no one can do anything beyond this..

fyyre

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
..did you even play FW2, or run a server? .. unless you were that Gaberile idiot I let run blood harvest .. (is Fyyre) ..

fw retail closing is golden chance . but no one will take it. i mean i see garbage like "HC with Archers!" (seriously, what's the point?) . . but no one can do anything beyond this..

fyyre

i highly doubt this is fyyre, just makes no sense, why would he logon with an alternate account and then say thats it's fyyre? when he could simply logon with his @Fyyre account?

edit: upon further digging i am less certain about my previous statement

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i highly doubt this is fyyre, just makes no sense, why would he logon with an alternate account and then say thats it's fyyre? when he could simply logon with his @Fyyre account?

edit: upon further digging i am less certain about my previous statement

it was me , heh.

two weeks ago my G:\ drive legit just died on me.. and ofc my brave browser profile was there... since I'm lazy I keep some passwords stored there ...
thankfully I found a backup though, so .. ya, t'was me ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it was me , heh.

two weeks ago my G:\ drive legit just died on me.. and ofc my brave browser profile was there... since I'm lazy I keep some passwords stored there ...
thankfully I found a backup though, so .. ya, t'was me ^^

i stand corrected, it's good to see you again bro, did you also loose your discord password? some of us miss getting to talk to you on there

also thats funny timing for that drive failure, thats around the same time my E:\ drive started throwing out CRC errors causing me to have to clone the 3.5TB of data including all my fw stuff to a new drive

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The end of an era. Are there any new servers (higher than v773) to be released next?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Shame ... , i played retail from the 2010 beta's till the announcement basically.
Hope one day newer files get leaked or some method to 'emulate' newer stuffs..

Back