Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Convert cosmetics from PW/JD to FW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how mount/fashion are to converted fashion from jade dynasty/Perfect World to Forsaken World?
I guess we would need skeleton editor to convert monster models to mounts?
What kind of tools are necessary to do it?
Anyone has any clue about it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mounts and pets, there is a tool by a Russian author that does this automatically, from what I remember. Having done this by hand, with mounts ... I recall some adjustment of the the .BON for the mount could be required for the player character to sit positioned correctly and not appear smushed together.

Regarding fashion, this is totally different. Models in FW, the sculpt is perform in Zbrush (not relevant truly ... ) rigging and texturing, etc are all performed in 3ds Max 8.0 SP3 (version is exact).

Skeleton editor has been release in previous releases of mine etc -- again, there is no tool that will do these jobs automatically for one. And to make counter point regarding the "people like to work solo" -- this is the crux of the problem. Solo one cannot replace a full development team of coders and 3d arts, etc. This is why a *real* community focused project is needed, not just lip service to the idea that sharing and community are equals.

-Fyyre

I wonder how mount/fashion are to converted fashion from jade dynasty/Perfect World to Forsaken World?
I guess we would need skeleton editor to convert monster models to mounts?
What kind of tools are necessary to do it?
Anyone has any clue about it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mounts and pets, there is a tool by a Russian author that does this automatically, from what I remember. Having done this by hand, with mounts ... I recall some adjustment of the the .BON for the mount could be required for the player character to sit positioned correctly and not appear smushed together.
How to find this tool?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to find this tool?

speaking of russian tools do you fyyre by chance have the sourcecode for the morz task editor or the ability to add configs to it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did a small research about the 3ds max version. I'm not sure about its accuracy.

Isn't it only the older angelica2 plugins that works with 3ds Max 8.0 SP3?
Since there is a 3DMax2009SDK provided in the Angelica2 tools, I suppose that some plugins got already upgraded to use 3DMax2009.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently, I met a JD character model and fashion transplant to PW, which seems to be very successful. This fashion transplant is a little difficult. Who can teach me,I wonder if FW can replace character models and fashion

Mistigri - Convert cosmetics from PW/JD to FW - RaGEZONE Forums

Mistigri - Convert cosmetics from PW/JD to FW - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
speaking of russian tools do you fyyre by chance have the sourcecode for the morz task editor or the ability to add configs to it?

can add to it. see the structures\FW###.h files =)

Regarding adding fashion or modifying the mesh in FW fashion - I was only able to do so using Wanmei's BON/SKI plugin for 3ds Max 8.0 SP3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking at the Angelica 2.0 SkeletonExporter tool, I can see that 3ds Max 4.x is required to export skeletons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have compiled SkeletonEditor and I'm trying to translate its interface and figure out how to use it.I will be working on it in the coming period.
Tools tend to be a real headache since getting rid of syntax errors isn't enough.
You may end up with linking errors that require you to further edit the Angelica2 projects and recompile dependencies or adjust some functions in the tools.

Ps:The day I manage to use or fix some useful tools I will release them no problem and perhaps with a user manual if I'm in the mood to make one.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We must find the related tools and master them to get a greater understanding of the client extensions.Many extensions are purely linked to Angelica engine with ecm as the exception that's linked to SMElementClient.

Code:
.smd = Skeleton Model
.ski = Skin
.bon = Bone 
.ecm = ElementClientModel
.stck = Skeleton Track
I did some small investigation out of curiosity but it's still too soon to validate my hypothesises and guesses.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*We must figure out how to fix and compile the different Angelica2 projects for the 3ds max plugins and make sure that they will be working properly without run-time errors or glitches.

*We will be using some VMs with older versions of windows installed to run the older versions of 3ds max similarly to this topic.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f750/barbarian-female-and-venomancer-male-1208432/

*In addition we will need to repair and fully translate to English some native Angelica2 tools such as:
-SkeletonEditor
-ECModelBrushEditor
-GfxEditor

This kind of work requires some patience but we can get there!

Back