Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

maps from version fw2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are the complete version startup maps

map 43

map 44

client 744
it is in English but has part in Spanish

at least they can test the ones they want with real maps and that are of the version greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - maps from version fw2 - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - maps from version fw2 - RaGEZONE Forums unknow - maps from version fw2 - RaGEZONE Forums

why are you clinging to the map, I gave a guide ... I will say that you have a map on the server, you only need to correctly clone it and run it, missing maps Gothic gave an example of the program he used ...

Do you think I just left the community like that?
no, I'm tired of looking at people when you do something, and they just take it and don't even say thank you, some kind of return, vampires, you will understand too ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 168930View attachment 168931View attachment 168932

why are you clinging to the map, I gave a guide ... I will say that you have a map on the server, you only need to correctly clone it and run it, missing maps Gothic gave an example of the program he used ...

Do you think I just left the community like that?
no, I'm tired of looking at people when you do something, and they just take it and don't even say thank you, some kind of return, vampires, you will understand too ...

????? what's wrong with you rokky I gave you those maps that you didn't have I don't understand you crazy I never saw you give anything to anyone just duck, I thought you change but I see you don't.

impossible to leave something here always appears an idiot, now I understand why no one contributes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
return the map, I have nothing against, sorry, your work ... you gave the map 26-43, but did not look into the community that I fixed them six months ago ... and I like testing other people's files ...You probably spent 2-3 days on each map ...

if you haven't forgotten, I showed you how to fix the map when you asked, and I know that you work hard and you won't even be thanked

when I tested the s43 map for the last time, I also told you that you have no flowers to complete the quest

Yes, I forgot, I would like to test your launcher, which you wrote on delphi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back