Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multi Data Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the matter with element configuration of 774 version and not displaying the content after 84 paragraphs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I created 774 CFG with 773. But only 084 - text ﹣ works ﹣ essence can be read. 085 - talisman? Mainpart? Essence and later are empty.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
either way, it will not work unless you have the correct structure for the version of elements.data in question...

If you share the v774 elements.data i can build a working cfg for v774...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, I've uploaded it

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to edit elements.data from another game, can use this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
added support to npcgen where Fly Area for npcgen v17+ is now visible for edits... I'm not familiar with FW nor am i familiar with Fly Areas, so it is simple layout where you can edit/add/remove data...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - Multi Data Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

does not work properly items with this error are not fixed and will not be displayed in the game ...

2 - Multi Data Editor - RaGEZONE Forums
there was no such error in the previous version

no access to editing 4 hidden fields that lead to incorrect work of the editor

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to add it in Compilation useful releases (2021) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
I have added it now:thumbup1:

Also @Wrechid you forgot to add the following structures FW_X.X.X_v547,FW_X.X.X_v608,FW_X.X.X_v610
I have uploaded the missing structures here until the editor gets updated with all the structures:

Ps:They are to be put along with other element structures in Forsaken Editor\assets\elem_cfg

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to add it in Compilation useful releases (2021) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
I have added it now:thumbup1:

Also @Wrechid you forgot to add the following structures FW_X.X.X_v547,FW_X.X.X_v608,FW_X.X.X_v610
I have uploaded the missing structures here until the editor gets updated with all the structures:

Ps:They are to be put along with other element structures in Forsaken Editor\assets\elem_cfg
Hello Mistigri ,. Thank you so much,. I know now how to update mountspeed using the editor on elements.data and the 'structures' you share to allow the editing of bloodharvest game elements data and i also able to get itemIDs for mail sending. :):love: Thank you so much!

Then when i tried it i think it the speed doesnt change, i also tried to send one of the mount that requires highlevel then i change it to lvl20,. the mount description says Required lvl20 but when i tried to equip it it says level is too low. Therefore i guess there is something missing or do i need to update something on the server side?

1711525630458 - Multi Data Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I-How to fix bug in mount speed display when it is superior or equal to 200%:
1)Script/itemdesc/ItemDescText.lua

Code:
ITEM_MOVE_SPEED_DESC.MoveSpeed = "Mount Speed: %d"
2)Script/itemdesc/ItemDescUtility.lua

Code:
local strMoveSpeed = string.format(ITEM_MOVE_SPEED_DESC.MoveSpeed,tostring(100 + math.floor(ItemDescTab.move_speed/4*100 +0.5))).."%".."\\r"
This bug got fixed in Homecoming and so you could just fix it based on the luas of later versions.

II-Conclusion
It's advised to be careful with increasing character movement speed and land mount speed.
High mount speed may cause balance issues or bugs with auto router according to a friend of mine.
However,you can do whatever you want with aircraft or flying mounts since there are usually no obstacles in the sky.

As for modifying mount speed and figuring out its logic. It's quite simple and you can do it easily with some efforts. I leave it to you and good luck.

Last edited:
Back