Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Angelica Engine 2.0 SDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have officially retired from the anything to do with the Forsaken World private servers.

Given this, I have made choice to release over time things of value, with the sincere hope that those who possess the dedication and ability to make use of these things -- will do so.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That you will not discuss about Aria you will not get away with it.Many of us feel you used us just for money in the end. and let Aria HC go over to BH was completely free to play closed on only after 3 weeks. Got no money back feeling we were used by you for money
and a release thread is completely the wrong place to discuss it. post reported, have a nice day

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and a release thread is completely the wrong place to discuss it. post reported, have a nice day
i dont mind if i get reported im just here state facts just be careful if he tries to sell you guys something end of story

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I ran a virus scan against the downloaded zip file in the mirror link and it said that there were 5 instances of a virus called Winemm.B inside the EnginesAndTools.7z zip file. Does anyone know if it's an actual virus or a false positive, and also what Winemm.B does?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have officially retired from the anything to do with the Forsaken World private servers.

Given this, I have made choice to release over time things of value, with the sincere hope that those who possess the dedication and ability to make use of these things -- will do so.

what is this for?

Back