Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Source v253 & v260

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today I have a small gift for all:

client source for v253:

client source for v260:

password for both rar is: Fyyre

This is base Dysil version (I think, please correct me if wrong), and base Blood Harvest version v260.

I hope someone will take this and from it create something interesting. If you wish to see the source of a certain client released here, please respond to this post with your request.

-Fyyre

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello fyyre

Client sourse of
Homecoming you will not have it.
773 have to be like 更新??_2015_12_17
I know it is not something to contribute here but well
thank you for your contributions

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today I have a small gift for all:

client source for v253:

client source for v260:

password for both rar is: Fyyre

This is base Dysil version (I think, please correct me if wrong), and base Blood Harvest version v260.

I hope someone will take this and from it create something interesting. If you wish to see the source of a certain client released here, please respond to this post with your request.

-Fyyre

Thank you fyyre, any chance of getting server and skill source for these two versions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello fyyre

Client sourse of
Homecoming you will not have it.
773 have to be like 更新??_2015_12_17
I know it is not something to contribute here but well
thank you for your contributions

maybe 2015_07_22 ?
src - Client Source v253 & v260 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the files. But is it possible to get for the version br20140918 (elements versions 646)

Thanks for the lovely gifts. I would like to ask if possible the source for pem.exe for the version (br20140918 elements 646) 286(hex)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's such a beatiful gift.I love Dysil wrath so badly.
I wish one day to have server source,skill source and libs to compile dysil wrath properly.
Anyway,you've already done so much and released client source.Thank you so much Fyyre!
I'd give you a thousand thanks if I could:dancemental:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi!

Replying inline to the above!

Dysil server source? Sure here you are:

I need to point out, the skill source is a bit tricky. The .sql file in the archive - you need to import into MySQL under Fedora Core 2 - and from that use the wskill_20130725 to generate the skills and statefilter. This is the only format I have it in, but I think you all can work with it =)

Here you are, the server source and skills for v260 (Blood Harvest), like Dysil the skills are in the same format. If I find the skills in a more friendly format, I will post them!

Regarding the HomeComing client source; yes I have it. I have the base data for HomeComing too. Let me extract it from the VSS data [ SM_DevLatest_ElementClientVSS.2015-12-20 ] and I will upload it for everyone.

P.S. 2015_07_22 is Awakening - do you all want it as well?

P.P.S the password for the rar is: Fyyre

-Fyyre

Last edited:
Reaction score
would be nice, but totally not expecting it.. w2 (world 2) client possible?

also, I don't know if you have it, or if anyone ever had it, but do you have older than 1.4.2 perfect world server source?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At a time retail or shenmo had a voice chat tool GT.It's an independent program in CN.Do you happen to have an idea where to find the source for it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi!

Replying inline to the above!

Dysil server source? Sure here you are:

I need to point out, the skill source is a bit tricky. The .sql file in the archive - you need to import into MySQL under Fedora Core 2 - and from that use the wskill_20130725 to generate the skills and statefilter. This is the only format I have it in, but I think you all can work with it =)

Here you are, the server source and skills for v260 (Blood Harvest), like Dysil the skills are in the same format. If I find the skills in a more friendly format, I will post them!

Regarding the HomeComing client source; yes I have it. I have the base data for HomeComing too. Let me extract it from the VSS data [ SM_DevLatest_ElementClientVSS.2015-12-20 ] and I will upload it for everyone.

P.S. 2015_07_22 is Awakening - do you all want it as well?

P.P.S the password for the rar is: Fyyre

-Fyyre

Fyyre i really cannot find the words to express how happy you have made me today, and how much i appreciate everything you have shared with us. There is one more thing i'd like to have but i'm hesitant to ask because you've given us so much today already. Also now i need to remove my forum signature because i am coming back from my FW retirement.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Client Source v253 & v260

Hi Milos =)

It is my pleasure! I am happy that you find the files useful. For me, it's cool to see people putting to use what has sat on my HD for far too long.

What else would you like? Just ask

-Fyyre

Fyyre i really cannot find the words to express how happy you have made me today, and how much i appreciate everything you have shared with us. There is one more thing i'd like to have but i'm hesitant to ask because you've given us so much today already. Also now i need to remove my forum signature because i am coming back from my FW retirement.

Replying to rest:

Yes, I believe I do have basedata for Dysil, I will upload it when I find it. I certainly do have the basedata for v260.

At a time retail or shenmo had a voice chat tool GT.It's an independent program in CN.Do you happen to have an idea where to find the source for it?

Regarding the voice chat... there is a chance I still have the server part for it. I cannot make guarentee, however with Discord these days -- is hard to imagine players really using it.

@tuliodts - yes, I do have both. Will upload Awakening shortly. In the mean time, here is the client source for Awakening:

Reaction score

Regarding the voice chat... there is a chance I still have the server part for it. I cannot make guarentee, however with Discord these days -- is hard to imagine players really using it.

it integrates to the client, so in theory, it would be a better option than discord, but only IF it works lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi Milos =)

It is my pleasure! I am happy that you find the files useful. For me, it's cool to see people putting to use what has sat on my HD for far too long.

What else would you like? Just ask

-Fyyre

Replying to rest:

Yes, I believe I do have basedata for Dysil, I will upload it when I find it. I certainly do have the basedata for v260.

@tuliodts - yes, I do have both. Will upload Awakening shortly. In the mean time, here is the client source for Awakening:

Ok i do feel i am asking for too much here, but here goes: Bloodharvest 262 server, client (if you have one), client source, server, skill source. and maybe basedata to go with it? or would it use the 260 basedata? and thank you again a billion times.

ps. this weekend i'll make a mirror for all of today's releases.

Back