Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Source v253 & v260

Reaction score
Here's something to help everyone build the client source,

It's Visual Studio 6, with some updates and the needed Platform SDK. I'm gonna work to put together a build vm for everyone, so those who can't easily put together the required resources have an avenue to build the source code easily.

Thank you Fyyre for all these releases, hope you've been well these past years.

Edit: I made a mirror for all the releases made in this thread, I'll continue to update it as more releases are made, and with the previous releases.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Client Source v253 & v260

Hi!

Ok i do feel i am asking for too much here, but here goes: Bloodharvest 262 server, client (if you have one), client source, server, skill source. and maybe basedata to go with it? or would it use the 260 basedata? and thank you again a billion times.

ps. this weekend i'll make a mirror for all of today's releases.
Milos - Sure, I can upload. Also, the basedata is different for every version - the basedata is what you can generate things such as task.data - task.data##, elements.data, path.data, etc from this.

@datcom - Correct, I do not have the client source. Only for server, I am sorry!

@cmb - hi there! long time =) I am alright, still alive and kicking, so I cannot complain. I hope you also are well!

@
wahaha - I will see if I have readily available!

P.S. Some of you will find it very difficult to compile the client, given the requirements. I will willing to create a VM that allows you to do so w/o all of the configuration, and will upload this week when time permits!

-Fyyre

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi!

Milos - Sure, I can upload. Also, the basedata is different for every version - the basedata is what you can generate things such as task.data - task.data##, elements.data, path.data, etc from this.

@datcom - Correct, I do not have the client source. Only for server, I am sorry!

@cmb - hi there! long time =) I am alright, still alive and kicking, so I cannot complain. I hope you also are well!

@

P.S. Some of you will find it very difficult to compile the client, given the requirements. I will willing to create a VM that allows you to do so w/o all of the configuration, and will upload this week when time permits!

-Fyyre

thank you very much for your response fyyre
No I meant if you have the souse of server 774 and I only have the ones you left but they are from 773
if you have them it would be good because I work on that version and I would like to have the source so I can fix things.
thanks

Reaction score

thank you very much for your response fyyre
No I meant if you have the souse of server 774 and I only have the ones you left but they are from 773
if you have them it would be good because I work on that version and I would like to have the source so I can fix things.
thanks

I would think with the basedata for 773 you could make the modifications for 774, it's not that much different

also, we do have the 774 source, it's the the shenmo pack we were given a while ago

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I would think with the basedata for 773 you could make the modifications for 774, it's not that much different

also, we do have the 774 source, it's the the shenmo pack we were given a while ago

hello
No the package we got was 773 not 774 and there is a difference between one version and the other.

from 773 to 774 there are many changes, mainly due to fashions and other things.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi!

@Milos - Sure, I can upload. Also, the basedata is different for every version - the basedata is what you can generate things such as task.data - task.data##, elements.data, path.data, etc from this.

@

-Fyyre
Fyyre thank you so much bro, i am speechless, that is the best thing ever!

Reaction score
Fyyre - Client Source v253 & v260 - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the third time I've written this post, Ragezone is giving me an aneurysm. This is blood harvest compiled, I chose BH since it's more updated than Dysil, and had good resources around it to easily test the client. Thanks Milos for the server VM! I haven't worked on the server code yet, that's the next step. After I get the server code compiled and tested, I'll put together two build VMs for everyone, one for the server, the other for the client. In the meantime here is a small build guide that should help everyone get their foot in the door;

Code:
Install VS6, the updates, and the PlatformSDK I posted previously.

Install DX8 SDK, and add it to the VS6 directories BELOW the PlatformSDK Directories.

Use the Angelica2.0 SDK Fyyre released, place it a level above SMElement

Fix the C++ Include and Library Include paths in the ElementSkill, GfxCommon, AUInterface, and ElementClient projects to point to the Angelica2.0 SDK.
EX: ..\SDK\A3DSDK\Include

Open socket_handler.cpp located in SMElement\SMElementClient\defence
Add
#define _WSPIAPI_COUNTOF
Above
#include <ws2tcpip.h>
But Below
#include <winsock2.h>

That should be it! You should be good to build the client now!

Hopefully this helps everyone, I'll try my best to answer any questions people have. I used Win2k8 R2 for the VM OS. I'd like to have the VMs available for everyone by the end of the weekend, but I can't guarantee anything. I also know fyyre talked about wanting to upload a VM himself for everyone, so if he beats me to the punch then by all means use his VM :) I want to help this community as best as I can, while I've never really played Forsaken World, I can respect a community's wish to turn the game they love into their dream vision, and I will do all I can to help make that a reality.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
->Ah,actually nevermind it seems the v253 structure was just wrong.
I will just compare the structure from client source v253 with my structure for dysil.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's a great week!
I'am curious.How to get clients for versions before War of shadows?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Client Source v253 &amp;amp; v260

do you all still require working VM to compile the client? please let me know

It's a great week!
I'am curious.How to get clients for versions before War of shadows?

i have them, in source code format. everything back to the Chinese beta.

Hopefully this helps everyone, I'll try my best to answer any questions people have. I used Win2k8 R2 for the VM OS. I'd like to have the VMs available for everyone by the end of the weekend, but I can't guarantee anything. I also know fyyre talked about wanting to upload a VM himself for everyone, so if he beats me to the punch then by all means use his VM :) I want to help this community as best as I can, while I've never really played Forsaken World, I can respect a community's wish to turn the game they love into their dream vision, and I will do all I can to help make that a reality.

nice cmb =) seems you got it licked!

fyyre

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be a pleasure to see FW0 and the beta sources.It's like seeing the game when it was a cute baby.
->What you are sharing these days is amazing.Every version of the game has its people and these that enjoy it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello fyyre, do you have 更新2_2010_11_18_QA version of the server source code? A friend of mine is more interested. He wants to delete some races and occupations to make DIY a server. In addition, the known server versions include deatbringer, v331 and v449. Does anyone have the source code of these versions?
提取码: md2b

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello fyyre

Client sourse of
Homecoming you will not have it.
773 have to be like 更新??_2015_12_17
I know it is not something to contribute here but well
thank you for your contributions
The "AwakeningClientSource" shared by fyyre is not the client corresponding to 773, but the client of br20150611 or br20150722.
\AwakeningClientSource\SMElement\SMCommon\ExpTypes.h
you can see
#define ELEMENTDATA_VERSION 0x10000297
773:\shenmo\branches\br20151217\wgame\gs\template\exptypes.h
it is
#define ELEMENTDATA_VERSION 0x10000305

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fyyre, can you please publish the source of pem.exe for version 773 (0x305):*:

Back