Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Source v253 & v260

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "AwakeningClientSource" shared by fyyre is not the client corresponding to 773, but the client of br20150611 or br20150722.
\AwakeningClientSource\SMElement\SMCommon\ExpTypes.h
you can see
773:\shenmo\branches\br20151217\wgame\gs\template\exptypes.h
it is
Ofc,awakening client source is obviously for awakening patch?
I don't know why you expected it to be the Client source for homecoming when it clearly stated its for Awakening.

It took me a while to notice but What Fyyre, loko9988 previously shared in the past was pure gold:

Just use the great server source from shenmo.7z shared by loko9988 and wskill_gen.2015-12-04.tgz by fyyre .
Also in wskill archive in backup directory I found some interesting skills source.
->You can try to get to compile awakening or Homecoming server bins with it!
I can't thank enough both Fyyre and loko9988 for their releases!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no update 2 in the web disk you shared_ 2010_ 11_ 18_ QA server source code!
I have downloaded the matching client, and the client source code is complete and can be compiled
I tried to replace it with 253 protocol. The client compiled successfully, but failed to enter the game. If you have the 2010 server source code, can you share it? Very interested in this!
If you need to match the 2010 client, I can upload the disk

I don't know why you expected it to be the Client source for homecoming when it clearly stated its for Awakening.

It took me a while to notice but What Fyyre, loko9988 previously shared in the past was pure gold:

Just use the great server source from shenmo.7z shared by loko9988 and wskill_gen.2015-12-04.tgz by fyyre .
Also in wskill archive in backup directory I found some interesting skills source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes, The version of AwakeningClientSource is 663. Rokky told me that it's the general version of 770-774. I think he's just talking big. Mismatched versions will cause a lot of problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, The version of AwakeningClientSource is 663.Rokky told me that it's the general version of 770-774. I think he's just talking big. Mismatched versions will cause a lot of problems

who needs it, did it, as you can see, they are not eager to share ...the game is still addicted ...people keep all their developments to themselves !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There seems to be 3 main builds for client:
*Win32 Release=normal client usually easier to compile.
*Win32 DbgRelease=Alpha build,Developer client and a bit harder to compile compared to Win32 Release
*Win32 Debug=Developer client & has a lot of issues so far and seems difficult to fix(BROKEN)

I did manage to compile v253 & v260 & v297 player's clients aka Win32release.
Unfortunately,Dysil wrath executable seems to be broken.It doesn't work on the client.
Other client sources {260,297} rocks though!

->It's possible to figure it out how to compile client sources using the steps provdided by @cmb in this thread.

I intend to eventually prepare 2 FW client compiler VMs along with a tutorial and upload them as soon as I grasp compiling developer client & tools within client src:
-Windows 2008 R2 VM
-Windows 7 VM
it might take a while though since I have university and internship this year.
I'am also a beginner and I'm struggling with client sources.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's something to help everyone build the client source,

It's Visual Studio 6, with some updates and the needed Platform SDK. I'm gonna work to put together a build vm for everyone, so those who can't easily put together the required resources have an avenue to build the source code easily.

Thank you Fyyre for all these releases, hope you've been well these past years.

Edit: I made a mirror for all the releases made in this thread, I'll continue to update it as more releases are made, and with the previous releases.

All links are dead. Please make a new mirror!

Hi everyone,

Today I have a small gift for all:

client source for v253:

client source for v260:

password for both rar is: Fyyre

This is base Dysil version (I think, please correct me if wrong), and base Blood Harvest version v260.

I hope someone will take this and from it create something interesting. If you wish to see the source of a certain client released here, please respond to this post with your request.

-Fyyre

Can you please make a mirror?

There seems to be 3 main builds for client:
*Win32 Release=normal client usually easier to compile.
*Win32 DbgRelease=Alpha build,Developer client and a bit harder to compile compared to Win32 Release
*Win32 Debug=Developer client & has a lot of issues so far and seems difficult to fix(BROKEN)

I did manage to compile v253 & v260 & v297 player's clients aka Win32release.
Unfortunately,Dysil wrath executable seems to be broken.It doesn't work on the client.
Other client sources {260,297} rocks though!

->It's possible to figure it out how to compile client sources using the steps provdided by @cmb in this thread.

I intend to eventually prepare 2 FW client compiler VMs along with a tutorial and upload them as soon as I grasp compiling developer client & tools within client src:
-Windows 2008 R2 VM
-Windows 7 VM
it might take a while though since I have university and internship this year.
I'am also a beginner and I'm struggling with client sources.
Make a mirror please!

Back