Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

compilation useful releases Forsaken World (2019)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Everyone,help me gather all useful forsaken world releases in one thread!
Have a great day!:eek:tt:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unsure how much of this will be useful, but here you go.
Part of this is searching / discovery I've done on my own, and part of it is contribution from those I know / once associated with.

, capable of editing 496 files, possibly more. It wont run without a purchased license however. (Anyone know how to crack?)

A list of , to help with things like modifying reputation rewards for mobs killed, quests, etc.

A list of which if memory serves, is not attainable through normal methods of gameplay (For the most part.)

This tool seems to take a skill data file (It's been ages since I tinkered with it) and print it out in a way that's easier to read than staring at octet/hex code. Think it's in Mandarin, though. (The printouts.)

I'm not entirely sure what this tool is, as I never really tried to use it. But I feel like the file name should be good enough?
And this is a mostly-complete config file for FW v496. It's not exactly the most beautiful thing in the world, but I did my best to fill in any blank spaces that came in the default config file. (Most of the blank spaces I encountered were due to a segment of code being read incorrectly. Example: a value that would normally take simple text, but instead is many lines of hex/octet code.)

And this . I'm not sure if it was meant to run v496 FW, considering as far as I can tell the most you can do with it (Without breaking the AIPolicy file) is open it up and look inside.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my farewell gift.

anyone know how to edit the exe to enable the dev console so we an actually use this? or is this "grand finale" useless ? also i'm going to put this in a .txt file in my mirror incase it should disappear from pastebin.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone know how to edit the exe to enable the dev console so we an actually use this? or is this "grand finale" useless ? also i'm going to put this in a .txt file in my mirror incase it should disappear from pastebin.

console cuted off. U need to find alpha version, like arc's one, they had alot of debug clients, but dont know if u can find it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server running fast, but, client aways says "version_out_of_date please update your client"

Back