Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World fresh version 2014+

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so far, everyone is trying to make a server.And upload screenshots and videos of their work.People like Alex,Yato,elidans deceive people using your work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i installed 496 server in VM, but i edit files or i put gm in account, i type in browser my ip and put gm to account but dont work, i press CTRL H but dont work '-'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
done

well done ,ths,i have compile the source ,but the version of element.data is lower than 0x10000280 ,but the source need the version which is bigger than 0x10000280 ,please tell me if i am right.ths again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well done ,ths,i have compile the source ,but the version of element.data is lower than 0x10000280 ,but the source need the version which is bigger than 0x10000280 ,please tell me if i am right.ths again

yes that source is freedom falls, vengence, homecoming, homecoming v2

Boy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just one article, loko has earned a lot of likes :))
He is the Cunning Expert.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey does anyone still have the client Source I noticed it was uploaded but the link was deleted. I will happily mirror the files if anybody has them,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loko, how many more people will bend on all fours before you release a new build, grease your butt, and he comes to you ...or pay or stay on all fours...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all.
At last moment i see fyyre start sale FW. it's ok. i have deal with him, no sale. and now....

if this post got 66 likes, i share FW.... bins, source, soft, all wanmei poop over houdred GB and bonus!! access to wanmei! ))

upd. on 31/08/2020.... 58 likes... waiting

What is the ETA? loko9988 can you say something about it?Maybe you need a month to upload ?

over hundred of GB is very heavy.If I were in your case,It would take me months to upload it.
I can understand .It's probably hard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
latest version of FW ...

will bring any server to its knees (((

all private servers will grease the butt ...

Back