Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World fresh version 2014+

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you upload stuff in mega/google/yandex or something like that?
Even if it's temporary.We can always reupload stuff ourselves.

Lot of people hate Resilio/dropbox and other similar poop...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Isn't it just the old resilio link with wanmei access...
So far,nothing interesting.I hope it's only the begining and good stuff will be shared.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for anyone considering using that release to access wanmei, i'm just going to point out that exists, and its possible that wanmei could be using it. you have been warned.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is certainly great, but the download does not work, there is no synchronization

this is like a torrent and if nobody shares anything it downloads and that is what is happening

hello friend
if you can use another medium to share because nobody here shares this torrent and the download does not work
thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been waiting for months for the target likes and for something nice to be shared.In the end ,nothing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everyone is waiting for something new? 663 server that he gave to the girl. .. She hasn't worked yet ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well server source code from War of Shadow to bloodharvest would be good or some other client source code(Freedom harbor falls as an example).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source Code is life !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe he is very busy or something important came up.Let's just be patient and give him time.
He might have other priorities or his own stuff to deal with.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this thread can be closed and/or deleted coz totally useless
summon ya mighty cmb

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this thread can be closed and/or deleted coz totally useless
summon ya mighty @cmb
all the useful releases on this thread have been mirrored on another thread, so really this one could be deleted

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to be patient but he didn't release anything useful.Basically,he got all these likes for nothing.He kinda cheated everyone.

Back