Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World v260 Blood Harvest VM, Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shift+~ opens that one if you have an exe with it enabled, need to make sure debug mode is set to 1 in /server-fw/gamed/ptemplate.conf
Thanks, ill try later :blush:

Update: sadly its still not working

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks, ill try later :blush:

Update: sadly its still not working

Rawel, try Shift + @ that's what worked for me.

Regarding the console, I'm trying to use the commands to complete a quest, namely the guide quests. Does anyone know the correct command for doing so? I've tried (quest being Soul Leaves - Harbor Life: Complete Life in the Harbor 14681), following complete task by id from the GM Docs.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I already tried both shift + ~ and shift + @, both arent working :huh: maybe its because i have a German keyboard layout or i type in the wrong code,
since i saw both:
game:pw console:1 sepfile and game:fw console:1 sepfile what did you use?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I didn't need to add that command since I'm using the bh dev client Milos provided, did you find it and copy it over client side? It was the easter egg :p Maybe it could be the keyboard, I'm assuming you tried both shift+q and shift+a with the accents (sorry don't know the name for it :( ) on your keyboard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't need to add that command since I'm using the bh dev client Milos provided, did you find it and copy it over client side? It was the easter egg :p Maybe it could be the keyboard, I'm assuming you tried both shift+q and shift+a with the accents (sorry don't know the name for it :( ) on your keyboard

Probably its also the client, ill take a look for it. Thanks for your help :blush:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i was wondering how long it would take for someone to find that and say something :laugh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Regarding the console, I'm trying to use the commands to complete a quest, namely the guide quests. Does anyone know the correct command for doing so? I've tried (quest being Soul Leaves - Harbor Life: Complete Life in the Harbor 14681), following complete task by id from the GM Docs.
Tell you what, if this post gets 10 likes, i'll release some tasks that will have the Guide quests for God's Trial, Glistening Lowland, and Arena set to auto complete

Tell you what, if this post gets 10 likes, i'll release some tasks that will have the Guide quests for God's Trial, Glistening Lowland, and Arena set to auto complete
i have the edits done, tested, and uploaded to google drive, just waiting for that post to get the 10 likes

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
d_c2scmd 1115 14681
d_c2scmd 20111 9706 1
d_c2scmd 1116 14681

1st command takes task 14681 (Soul Leaves - Harbor Life)
2nd command set task 9706 (Life in the Harbor) to be completed for 1 time.
3rd command completes task 14861 (Soul Leaves - Harbor Life)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tell you what, if this post gets 10 likes, i'll release some tasks that will have the Guide quests for God's Trial, Glistening Lowland, and Arena set to auto complete i have the edits done, tested, and uploaded to google drive, just waiting for that post to get the 10 likes
only 5 likes, i guess nobody wants this tasks.data patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PhpMyAdmin:
to use the phpmyadmin you will need to edit /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyadmin.conf and find the lines where i added the 192.168.1.x and change them to your computer's ip address and then use the command:

How to edit file in Linux command line ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
nano  /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyadmin.conf
or
Code:
vi  /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyadmin.conf

Thanks, it's magic. I convert VirtualBox image in VMware image and nano/vi show only black screen without text. In VirtualBox all right. (I change IP but "You don't have permission to access /phpmyadmin on this server.")

P.S. Add 192.168. in phpMyadmin.conf, now myadmin work

Last edited:

Jim

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone

I was wondering if someone could possibly help me by posting a configuration file for this server's elements.data (v.608)

Milos work is exceptional as it was with Dysil

Thank you very much in advance

Back