Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World v260 Blood Harvest VM, Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me where to find the Russian client of this version, I tried to change the language through the utility, but it did not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,. CLIENT and SERVER works,. the only thing that is not working is the GM Console by pressing SHIFT+@ or SHFIT+~ ... for anyone who ever run it please help me how to do it. All i want is to have a movement speed i wish to try to get the GM shoes. Thank you so much

After spamming all keys on my keyboard and using the other client, i finally got it work.
Thank you :laugh:
hello Rawel , can you help me what keys did you pressed? I have successfully installed the VM and client debug mode, i have also activate GM status, debug mode was set to 1. But I cannot able to display the gm console.. the CTRL+g is work but I also wanted to execute the command line ingame. SHIFT+@ and SHIFT+~ is not working :( do i need to hold shift then pressed all the keys?

NEED HELP TO MAXIMIZE THE GAME EXPERIENCE
dysil wrath forsaken world from milo's other release has more ITEMS to purchase from the eyrda boutique. :( it is so hard to get chrome and upgrade equips. there is no level2 gems :( need to open random level1 gem box then combine each :( it is also hard to transfer fortify there is no star diamond but there is only a star fragment. how to update the itemmall eyrda boutique? Thank you so much. All i want is to enjoy the game in solo :(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hola Milos podrías subir una guía de como iniciarlo soy novato en esto gracias o cualquier otra persona que me ayude

me preguntaba cuánto tiempo le tomaría a alguien encontrar eso y decir algo :risa:
Hola Milos podrias subir alguna guia de como poner en funcionamiento el servidor soy novato en esto te lo agradecería mucho

i forgot to mention i created this vm using virtualbox
Hello guys, could you help me get the server up and running since I'm a newbie at this, I don't know where to start. Could you give me some guide? It would be a great help. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back