Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

fw 496 full server 2019

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Test server with more than 200 users online.
-----------------------------
recommendation
64 ram
i7 7000k
ssd 500
---------------------------

files server :
Run virtualbox ( ) -> File -> Import and select ova.
Code:
/server-fw/start.sh

/server-fw/stop.sh

/server-fw/top.sh 

iweb
http://192.168.1.20:8080/iweb/
http://192.168.1.20:8080/iweb/role/sendmail.jsp

Client :
English and Spanish client

Files :

elements.data Lvl 4&5 wings :

sample video :

RIFF event :

Passwords and Login
server
username : root
password : sunildama

mysql database
username : root
password : 123456
database name : fw

if you get an idea with this you can put together a good server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
once the epel repositories for centos8 get populated with things like phpmyadmin, i plan to release a new vm with centos8, and several bug fixes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
once the epel repositories for centos8 get populated with things like phpmyadmin, i plan to release a new vm with centos8, and several bug fixes

here you have only the server and the iweb
the web and phpmyadmin I use them remotely

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Test server with more than 200 users online.-----------------------------recommendation64 rami7 7000kssd 500---------------------------files server : Run virtualbox ( ) -> File -> Import and select ova.
Code:
/server-fw/start.sh/server-fw/stop.sh/server-fw/top.sh iwebhttp://192.168.1.20:8080/iweb/http://192.168.1.20:8080/iweb/role/sendmail.jsp
Client : English and Spanish clientFiles : elements.data Lvl 4&5 wings : sample video : RIFF event : Passwords and Loginserverusername : rootpassword : sunildamamysql databaseusername : rootpassword : 123456database name : fwif you get an idea with this you can put together a good server
Hola hice todo al pie de la letra tengo el server online pero cuando quiero ingresar al server me sale un cartel de que el cliente está obsoleto que hay que actualizar alguno me podría ayudar ?

Reaction score
Thank you for this release.
Got some question.
How much ram server uses when theres 200 players online?
Also what are the current state of the files is it stable? Any ingame bugs? Can you state features @datcom
TIA

I have tested your repack and it has a bug the created characters within account are not save after you stop the server when you try to login back your changes or progress to your character doesn't saved. I think that your stop.sh is the cause of issue it doesnt terminate the server properly.

I am using your account
Username: fwaoguy
Pass: sunildama

I am testing Milos repack files what is the different with your server repack datcom ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this a server for local play via own network and pc or files to join a server ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for this release.
Got some question.
How much ram server uses when theres 200 players online?
Also what are the current state of the files is it stable? Any ingame bugs? Can you state features @datcom
TIA

I have tested your repack and it has a bug the created characters within account are not save after you stop the server when you try to login back your changes or progress to your character doesn't saved. I think that your stop.sh is the cause of issue it doesnt terminate the server properly.

I am using your account

I am testing Milos repack files what is the different with your server repack datcom ?

the full server has a of 11 reaml walking with the rif events, if you don't have a good server and a lot of ram you surely fall out

(I don't know, I just know what I work for and that I was online for 6 years, with more than 200 users)

best regards :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
the full server has a of 11 reaml walking with the rif events, if you don't have a good server and a lot of ram you surely fall out

I am testing @Milos repack files what is the different with your server repack @datcom ?
(I don't know, I just know what I work for and that I was online for 6 years, with more than 200 users)

best regards :)
I tested it on a machine i7 8700k with 32gb of ram
Specs.JPG - fw 496 full server 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums
I am using your account

When I created a character within this account the character data is not save after when I turn off/stop the server. Only the character name is existing but the character cant be selected on the character selection screen.

Weird

I am also using the latest Oracle VM 6.0.14

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tested it on a machine i7 8700k with 32gb of ram
View attachment 166177
I am using your account

When I created a character within this account the character data is not save after when I turn off/stop the server. Only the character name is existing but the character cant be selected on the character selection screen.

Weird

I am also using the latest Oracle VM 6.0.14

ok, I look at it tonight and if so I fix it ok

Reaction score
ok, I look at it tonight and if so I fix it ok
when I ./stop.sh there was an error saying

Code:
/usr/bin/killall loader not found 
/usr/bin/killall gs not found 
/usr/bin/killall gacd not found 
/usr/bin/killall gamedbd not found 
/usr/bin/killall backdbd not found 
/usr/bin/killall gdeliveryd not found 
/usr/bin/killall gqueryd not found 
/usr/bin/killall authd not found 
/usr/bin/killall logservice not found 
/usr/bin/killall uniquenamed not found

Using @Milos repack doesnt show any of the errors I encounter in your repack also the YourIP/register.php is not properly working too on Milos repack I can create an account without any errors.

FW496.JPG - fw 496 full server 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Will try to fixed this and post the fixes here.

Here's what i found in your repack there is no killall in usr/bin/ only kill and I think this was the reason why server is not properly shutting down and data is not recorded.
but on @Milos repack i see this killall on usr/bin/
kill.JPG - fw 496 full server 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i believe the killall command is provided by a package called psmisc install that and you will have your killall command, the reason it exists on my repack is because i installed that package.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when I ./stop.sh there was an error saying

Code:
/usr/bin/killall loader not found 
/usr/bin/killall gs not found 
/usr/bin/killall gacd not found 
/usr/bin/killall gamedbd not found 
/usr/bin/killall backdbd not found 
/usr/bin/killall gdeliveryd not found 
/usr/bin/killall gqueryd not found 
/usr/bin/killall authd not found 
/usr/bin/killall logservice not found 
/usr/bin/killall uniquenamed not found

Using @Milos repack doesnt show any of the errors I encounter in your repack also the YourIP/register.php is not properly working too on Milos repack I can create an account without any errors.

View attachment 166178

Will try to fixed this and post the fixes here.

Here's what i found in your repack there is no killall in usr/bin/ only kill and I think this was the reason why server is not properly shutting down and data is not recorded.
but on @Milos repack i see this killall on usr/bin/
View attachment 166179

if it was my mistake do not install package psmisc

yum install psmisc

and it is fixed ok

datcom - fw 496 full server 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when loading the vm i select boot fedora 21 and after it stits there on a black screen and dose nothing help please

i bypassed the vm and used cmd with bash command to run the .sh files but they refuse to find the directory of the files that are in the same folder as it since my vm dosent work is there a way to fix this ?

i placed the fwserver folder on my desktop loaded up cmd typed cd desktop/fwserver then hit enter so its in the fwserver folder then typed bash start.sh it runns the sh and trys to find the files in the folder but says directory dosent exist ???

i just want to play the game without the toxicity of people so im creating my own server for myself >.> but this shits hard and not working even with everything im doing ...i guess ill just reverse engineer most the poop i found and try my best if no ones going to help...or just never play videogames again since this is the only game i want to play.

Back