Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FW v496 updated ServerVM+ Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm re downloading on 2 different comps and will check both files to see what going on Thanks. Like I said you old version worked fine. Stating a fact about something not working is not complaining. Sorry if you felt displeased about my statement.

Ok i tried this on two different systems. They both do this. Is there a specific way to get this to run I have attached two url one with what in the rar file and one showing the error any Ideas would be helpful.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
huh, interesting, it looks like the uuid of the virtual hard disk changed somehow during the import process, making it unable complete the boot process, can't say i've seen that before.

edit: i'll have to download it and try it myself, i no longer have a local copy of it, i deleted it when i moved on to blood harvest

huh, interesting, it looks like the uuid of the virtual hard disk changed somehow during the import process, making it unable complete the boot process, can't say i've seen that before.

edit: i'll have to download it and try it myself, i no longer have a local copy of it, i deleted it when i moved on to blood harvest

it imports and works correctly for me, really hard for me to help fix it when i'm unable to reproduce your problem @goober100

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries. Ok now I caught what you said the word "import" When I tried that I get this error Failed to import appliance C:\Users\.............\Desktop\FW496 Server\FW496.ovf.

Digest mismatch (VERR_NOT_EQUAL): Attribute 'SHA256' on 'FW496-disk1.vmdk' does not match ('5afbb9b88e61d08511ffa5205f7dda0049448d81dac39d24fe69b01779ddb7ec' vs. '4104b421683057ad472f90e30de4051eb653c13943264e17fcdc4e44b6b1711f').

Result Code: VBOX_E_FILE_ERROR (0x80BB0004)
Component: ApplianceWrap
Interface: IAppliance {86a98347-7619-41aa-aece-b21ac5c1a7e6}

So the question is do create new or do I import? I have no experience with Virtual Machine. every DB i have ever worked with was either SQL or Linux so be patient with me I learn fast.

No worries. Ok now I caught what you said the word "import" When I tried that I get this error Failed to import appliance C:\Users\.............\Desktop\FW496 Server\FW496.ovf.

Digest mismatch (VERR_NOT_EQUAL): Attribute 'SHA256' on 'FW496-disk1.vmdk' does not match ('5afbb9b88e61d08511ffa5205f7dda0049448d81dac39d24fe69b01779ddb7ec' vs. '4104b421683057ad472f90e30de4051eb653c13943264e17fcdc4e44b6b1711f').

Result Code: VBOX_E_FILE_ERROR (0x80BB0004)
Component: ApplianceWrap
Interface: IAppliance {86a98347-7619-41aa-aece-b21ac5c1a7e6}

So the question is do create new or do I import? I have no experience with Virtual Machine. every DB i have ever worked with was either SQL or Linux so be patient with me I learn fast.

Ok I wiped everything and re-downloaded again I got it in install by importing!! :thumbup1:

Ok We have success :D: Now I have to figure out how to connect to it and set it public so I can test for internal network 192. vs local host 127.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok my progress I now able to log into game and create accounts make GM give leave use cash shop bla bla bla my next question I have been working on trying to connect from it out side my local network. Meaning my server not the same pc I game on. I can connect by using 192.198.x.x my local network I have port forward 92000-92005 Like normal but I still cannot connect using 47.X.X.X my public IP. Is there software to make this possible or some setting I have not seen yet with the VM network settings?

Also,
Special Thanks Milos & riotoka for all of you hard work & answering my questions.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok my progress I now able to log into game and create accounts make GM give leave use cash shop bla bla bla my next question I have been working on trying to connect from it out side my local network. Meaning my server not the same pc I game on. I can connect by using 192.198.x.x my local network I have port forward 92000-92005 Like normal but I still cannot connect using 47.X.X.X my public IP. Is there software to make this possible or some setting I have not seen yet with the VM network settings?

Also,
Special Thanks Milos & riotoka for all of you hard work & answering my questions.
did you edit your glinkd config to listen on 92000-92005? if not then thats your problem, default port it listens on it 29000

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I figuring out the problem The glinkd was ok . The reason I could not test my external ip is that my router does not support loop back. So I only could connect using my internal network of 192.168.X.X. So I Had a Friend To connect using my public Ip and it worked Fine account creation and game login. I wanted to point that out. Don't for get to check to see if your Router or ISP supports loop back option features. Have a friend try to connect to your public IP to help Trouble shooting on connection issues.

Thanks Again Milos for answering my questions helping me out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thank you for all your hard work on this, this is a great mmo game and im gald to play it like this.. I had a few questions as i am rather new at this... I managed to set it up fine but was wondering what this was for as i set it up not needed this step.. Could someone please explain what it is and what it does and how it works?:
mysql database
username : root
password : 123456
database name : fw

My next question would be is there a way to update this so i can get the new lycan classeses i think it was the reaper and such? And lastly when i play with my gf we can both log in and play on the server and join parties but cant see each other is there a way I can fix this? Thanks in advance and thanks for doing this its great..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all thank you for all your hard work on this, this is a great mmo game and im gald to play it like this.. I had a few questions as i am rather new at this... I managed to set it up fine but was wondering what this was for as i set it up not needed this step.. Could someone please explain what it is and what it does and how it works?:
mysql database
username : root
password : 123456
database name : fw

My next question would be is there a way to update this so i can get the new lycan classeses i think it was the reaper and such? And lastly when i play with my gf we can both log in and play on the server and join parties but cant see each other is there a way I can fix this? Thanks in advance and thanks for doing this its great..

yes, grab the blood harvest vm that i released on this forum, it has the reapers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I have a question I have modified the Gshop.data with a tool and I uploaded back into the server nothing changed ,is there another step I need to do to get it to switch to the new prices and items? I even added it to my client and still no. Any Ideas?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey I have a question I have modified the Gshop.data with a tool and I uploaded back into the server nothing changed ,is there another step I need to do to get it to switch to the new prices and items? I even added it to my client and still no. Any Ideas?
if you use the search box does the item you added appear when you search for it? to make the item show up in one of the categories you have to decrypt and edit one of the lua scripts on the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How open mySQL base ? I try everything, 2 different program (Navicat and HeidiSQL) but nothing. I try change IP in my vmware network settings, nothing. And yes I can open iweb and can enter in game, but sql.... ("ip addr" give me IP 192.168.200.130, I enter that IP, 3306 port, root/123456 and nothing).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How open mySQL base ? I try everything, 2 different program (Navicat and HeidiSQL) but nothing. I try change IP in my vmware network settings, nothing. And yes I can open iweb and can enter in game, but sql.... ("ip addr" give me IP 192.168.200.130, I enter that IP, 3306 port, root/123456 and nothing).

port 3306 is closed in linux that is why it is only local, check the fireward.

or the mysql is only to work locally and does not have remote user enabled

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] FW v496 updated ServerVM+ Client

hi milos, im completely no idea how centos or red hat works. i can only seem to change ipv4 address using "nmtui" command.. but what i want is to public it. and instead use the public ip i had. not the router ip. i did all the ports and its showing me they are all open. i can login using the public ip address when i play on the same computer where the server is running but when i use a different computer with separate connection i cant login. weird thing is using a separate computer with separate connection i can access the iweb but the game cant.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] FW v496 updated ServerVM+ Client

hi milos, im completely no idea how centos or red hat works. i can only seem to change ipv4 address using "nmtui" command.. but what i want is to public it. and instead use the public ip i had. not the router ip. i did all the ports and its showing me they are all open. i can login using the public ip address when i play on the same computer where the server is running but when i use a different computer with separate connection i cant login. weird thing is using a separate computer with separate connection i can access the iweb but the game cant.

On your router open or forward the client port to the ip address of the vm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For NaviCat und PHPMAYADMIN

If you want to log into navicat and phpmyadmin you have to do this, follow my instructions 100%log into putty and enter the commands there

mysql -u root -p

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '123456' WITH GRANT OPTION;

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

exit

f you have followed everything, everything works and please don't remove the % sign so you have everything free

Back