Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

fw774

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
a friend shared, someone can upload to Google drive or other.
server:

password:rb3k

client:

password: 6lwq

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to confirm this is the real thing, show entire maps gamed/config/ folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course no entire maps, it's a incomplete server.A while ago,someone sent me a message saying that the $1000 sale includes all of them. I think that's a liar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone started the server?
gs: shminit.cpp:233: int pwrdshmm::CShmInit::StartShmInit(): Assertion `0' failed.
core dumped

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are a blind subject 774 and you yourself know others too, that I have a server 773

You fulfill your conditions first, and do not deceive people

Your narrow-eyed people can only deceive, everyone

Has anyone started the server?
gs: shminit.cpp:233: int pwrdshmm::CShmInit::StartShmInit(): Assertion `0' failed.
core dumped

Evolent once in the community gave a hint why the error was, and showed how you can solve the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wpackage.2016-01-09.tgz ?

Yes, that is 0x306 (774), the last version I obtained from Wanmei. It's not some gift from China =p

It's nice to see someone actually making use of it, given I never bothered -- as the difference between it and HomeComing is minimal at best... the gardrobe change being the most signifigant I suppose.

P.S. try starting it as: gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias.conf shm_mem .. if that does not work, rebuild the wnet/shm files, and in wgame/gs ... make clean ; make

I suppose if all else fails, try removing the asserts from wnet/shm/shminit.cpp

Last edited:
Reaction score

Yes, that is 0x306 (774), the last version I obtained from Wanmei. It's not some gift from China =p

It's nice to see someone actually making use of it, given I never bothered -- as the difference between it and HomeComing is minimal at best... the gardrobe change being the most signifigant I suppose.

It's nice to see things came out. having source is a lovely thing, to be sure. now if w2 could be fixed..

I'm pretty sure you're the only one with the complete source to compile it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

P.S. try starting it as: gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias.conf shm_mem .. if that does not work, rebuild the wnet/shm files, and in wgame/gs ... make clean ; make

I suppose if all else fails, try removing the asserts from wnet/shm/shminit.cpp

It would be a great gift to leave the complete source to compile fw2, the best thing that could happen to the fw and that scammers stop cheating buyers selling things that are incomplete,
I hope fyyre does it someday, thanks for your contribution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scammers ,won't dissappear even if everything gets shared unfortunately.
A single person isn't capable of changing a community on his own.We need to work together and help each other for real progress to be made.There is no other way around it!

When I see our community,I notice the main problem is the tendency of people to be individualistic/materialistic.People want to succeed at the expense of others.Some love to monopolize files,knowledge or whatever they can xD.

Datcom,you're a nice guy.I don't mean to hurt you or anything.I just revealed my thoughts about it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All links are dead...

fw 774 chinese

client: 774

Scammers ,won't dissappear even if everything gets shared unfortunately.
A single person isn't capable of changing a community on his own.We need to work together and help each other for real progress to be made.There is no other way around it!

When I see our community,I notice the main problem is the tendency of people to be individualistic/materialistic.People want to succeed at the expense of others.Some love to monopolize files,knowledge or whatever they can xD.

Datcom,you're a nice guy.I don't mean to hurt you or anything.I just revealed my thoughts about it.

What I have of fw I put together with what was left in this forum, it is a community that few leave and those who have things are those who sell them and never leave something that is useful.

My 774, I have it 90% complete and I am putting it together for my community, not to sell it later.

wxk0248 - fw774 - RaGEZONE Forums

image gallery

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will do this for you all. Give me a few days to clear up my current VM.

w2, do you mean world2 btw ?
yes, gs and gdelivery need to be rebuilt. I PMed you the details of the issue

and thank you, because w2 (world 2) is THE game I've been aching to get my hands on, in its complete form

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fw 774 chinese

client: 774

What I have of fw I put together with what was left in this forum, it is a community that few leave and those who have things are those who sell them and never leave something that is useful.

My 774, I have it 90% complete and I am putting it together for my community, not to sell it later.

image gallery

anyone have the files and can send them again?
Thanks in Advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said previously,this release isn't attractive as it's uncomplete in the first place.
I advise you to download Homecoming FW305 that got released here by Fyyre:

Okay let's talk about FW306. There is only a slight difference in struct SPECIAL_ID_CONFIG in elements.data
int faction_battle_red_task_id;
int faction_battle_blue_task_id;
int battle_enter_3v3_history_score;
int battle_enter_6v6_history_score;

Also we do have FW306 server source Publicly shared. We can figure out the edits done to make the wardrobe dye function from server side. Only thing left is to update Homecoming Client source to have that function. Adding new xml interfaces will be required in client side.

I apologize for the late reply.

Back