Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fw774 Chinese server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server:

Extraction code:rb3k

client:

Extraction code:flgj

VMIP:192.168.200.101
Login account:root
Login password:123456

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
show entire gamed/config/ folder otherwise this is another fake "774" server floating around thats just blood harvest maps compiled with 774 binaries from leaked source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
show entire gamed/config/ folder otherwise this is another fake "774" server floating around thats just blood harvest maps compiled with 774 binaries from leaked source code
Yes it is. What u expected?) Share of full server?))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the guy compiled, sold to China, and the server is like a girl by the road, all the Chinese, fucked ...

change a few files, add some of it, and it will be perfect ...
1 - Fw774 Chinese server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sorry that you don't have a duck her or the first one? You need to know that she's been sold by someone over and over again,Even in the name of selling, pure fraud.That's why it's made public for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You made a headache for the servers that bought the server, version just like you. If in your country, you are put on all fours, the law, there is no need to put others ...

the guy who did this job didn't think a bit and did the wrong thing, all he had to do was make a local copy and sell to you ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what you think, and it's just that you think. You're just sorry that you didn't sell her more than once. In fact, she hasn't even bought $200

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only have test servers, I was not hurt, I know what kind of work it is to assemble a server to compile ...

if you had compiled it you wouldn't have done it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that compiling from source code is a time-consuming and laborious work, and I think it is reasonable to pay for it. In fact, a friend of mine paid thousands of dollars to buy it.
I also did not test this version, which is not purchased by my friend. It comes from other unknown sources and has been everywhere. It may be that there are many things missing on the basis of incomplete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think no one will get the full version for any money, if they sell it to you for 5000-10000, so as not at a loss, and there were no such situations

1 - Fw774 Chinese server - RaGEZONE Forums

the version is not the first freshness ... it still needs a lot of work

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
setting up the build environment wasn't really that hard I'm very confused on why you're having issues. and then my hearing this right you paid someone. I'm sorry man you should have asked the community for a tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
setting up the build environment wasn't really that hard I'm very confused on why you're having issues. and then my hearing this right you paid someone. I'm sorry man you should have asked the community for a tutorial

I didn't pay or buy anything to anyone ...

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hey dude I apologize that was really hard to follow people are talking about spending money so I didn't mean to. however I was just trying to figure out what was going on. to see if I can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server:

Extraction code:rb3k

client:

Extraction code:flgj

VMIP:192.168.200.101
Login account:root
Login password:123456
Plz, renew the links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after examining this set of server files from just a quick glance, i can tell you this is missing alot right off the bat, =) as for Rokky Comment in the dev discord, (yes i hear about these things regularly) im gonna out right say it, you are a sham and a scam, you tried to get files from me, dragon heart devs, and many others to complete this pet project of yours, i do not care what you have to say tho, if you think im gonna go crazy over some files that are missing tons of maps / luas / etc then your sadly mistaken, while i applaud your efforts i certainly already knew that these files would already become a thing once the source code was leaked, your comment of
"gothic is unprotected without rubber" was funny to me cause you seem to have this petty yet stupid hatred for me for what? because i wouldnt give you files? what a joke.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you ever been with us, and we all solved different problems together, or am I wrong? After you got used to the project, you became very arrogant, the butterfly forgot how to crawl ...

:thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Supplement links:
server:
client:
password:7031

Back