Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello return again to this topic Tantra Online

a greeting and support for peoples that to kept this are topic."!

Sorry for my bad english.."!

This Constribution Contain Server Files Full and client full only is the configuration and enter in game :)

This files is compatible with k4 servitor.

Any images.

heterojeneo - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

heterojeneo - [2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Full Files+Client

Morning Continued contribution More archives and news customization and other topic.

good night.."!

I hope someone will upload the compatible converter and xmls for this version :)

you have skype ? if u have skype lets talk it
Hey sir , can you upload your tools for converting k3 param ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will revive this issue including the complete files with their supported xml when I return from my trip and other things.

In my private account of the mediafire server this is all this week I will open a new post sharing everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mucha's gracias por todo. Thank youv ery much.

I will revive this issue including the complete files with their supported xml when I return from my trip and other things.

In my private account of the mediafire server this is all this week I will open a new post sharing everything.

Back