Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[2008] K3 Original Korean Server Files With Triple Bar And Skill

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
guys , everytime i use the xml's k3 that heterojeneo posted my zone is not working ? what is the compatible xml's should i use ?
and please if someone have complete zone's please share :)) thank you

sir hetero please share the whole zone's files and compatible xml's :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can anyone share the converting tool for this 3skill bar

I do have the Zone code in return can you share the fix clientress.xml and param for this thread that won't crash in zone side..

hi there heterojeneo, i've been searching for that 3 skill bar zone but, may i ask you since you are good at hex, to share us the gm code zone? thanks in advance.

do you have already the zone code>??
if not maybe we trade to your working xmls in Tantra Maxi Client, I've found the zone code without the help of heterojeneo but
thanks to Heterojeneo for sharing this thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have the zone code can we barter it to your xmls ? for this cleint maxi

I have the zone code can we barter it to your xmls ? for this cleint maxi

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i do have the code Terror... I am not into tantra nowadays... my gms are good enough to handle things and players responsible enough to have fun. you pm me terror and i am glad to give it. unless you already figured that out...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good thing Kyle. I have figured everything and yep i too am not concentrating tantra. I have better projects but still can't resist giving and sharing tantra knowledge. ^-^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All..

Where is offset function for F1 to F10 and Ctrl1 to Ctrl0 ?
I have try to edit Zone.exe but I can't find it.. anybody can give screenshoot ?
Thx before

Can anyone share XML support for this server ?

Hi All..

I have try this zone, it always clo err (1) 140 if i change with HTLauncher 3.8.0.0 or other ( I've adjust Setting.ini and WorldSetting.ini in Data zone Folder ) , but Run normal after I change back to HTLauncher 2.8.0.8..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You work for this version? i try this server but i cant find converter n xml compitible for this server k3.2
No , this version is not complete .If someone will create a converter for this version i think tandev01 can make it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
like terriefied said

file not completed and u can use k4 1 slot bar and modified it with hex or ollydbg and compile it

and then u can modified them all

cheers~

i guess the problem not from tools but the problem is from param.xml

any server use k5 file until now is use mix file from k3 this basic from old tantra server when hanbit release for tantra nexo the first

im already try convert my param.xml original k3 korean server use old tools, zone and client can use tantraparam.tpa but when im try to start and already in game all item and skill not showing but mob or monster is appear but when im try to kill my character got disconnect from server

also im try to convert param.xml from khanakatm, when im try open zone and copy to the client zone and htlauncher crashed...

because htlauncher and zone have limited item

but im already mix all file already share in this forum i can make server k3 for local only because im still learning about how to config all security for this game :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share your xml mate NCSProject01

Can you share your xml?

Back