Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fixed 6.9.0.6 version complete released

:thumbup:

this kathana 6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level

and the database of sql server 2008 r2

and anti ddos for your dedi server

credit to pher orale and Shichibukai:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ! thanks pher and shichibukai for sharing this .. by the way can you share the s_game for k5?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh thanks shivan . i thought they where not the same..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx before for the share :)
i have try this server file...The email and tittle function work perfectly but the caste hasn't worked.
i have restore Tantra, UserLogin, and billcrux_phil database from the attached file, but my problem is the "Rank00.txt" file in "SQLDAEMON/Rank" always empty(0KB size). It can't import the rank automatically.

Any solution for this??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pher14344

IS NOOB JAJAJJAA

Your Server is nerver grow up :)

You is scammer bastard

jajajajjaja

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have try this server file...The email and tittle function work perfectly but the caste hasn't worked.
i have restore Tantra, UserLogin, and billcrux_phil database from the attached file, but my problem is the "Rank00.txt" file in "SQLDAEMON/Rank" always empty(0KB size). It can't import the rank automatically.

Any solution for this??

Problem solved..
Thx for the complete file :thumbup:

Reaction score

Any solution for this??

Problem solved..
Thx for the complete file :thumbup:

can you share your fix for this problem?

Thanks for this release. I have a question? Is this release are compatible with the SQL Server 2005 or is this for SQL Server 2008 r2 only?

What client is compatible with this thanks again...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share your fix for this problem?

Thanks for this release. I have a question? Is this release are compatible with the SQL Server 2005 or is this for SQL Server 2008 r2 only?

What client is compatible with this thanks again...

it's only my mistake. If we wait for 30mins - 1hour, the rank00.txt would be updated automatically.
u can use nexogame client or any client based on k6 :)

Back