Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally! thank you very much! I got it and the server is working in LAN and online.

Caste System Fixed, I figured it out. Now there's one thing more. The zones that has MOMJ5 and ME1LY code has jina kala in it. Including Heterojeneo Zones. and I think nobody is updating anymore... hmmm.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wish there is an update in here... Jna Kala and the Entrance to Karya dungeon is still bugged on pher14344 and heterodejeneo server files.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I wish there is an update in here... Jna Kala and the Entrance to Karya dungeon is still bugged on pher14344 and heterodejeneo server files.

I believe that Jina Kala issue was already elucidate but if you can't find it here , then i will explain to you how to eliminate that one .

1st : Open your HTSetting xml / xls and go to your TaskList and find the ID :

2nd: Delete all 2929 ID in your HTSetting under Zone 7 configuration to eliminate the random spawn in your Map specifically in Jina Area
3rd : Convert your HTsetting.xml / xls and copy + paste to your Server Side ( Zone 7 ) then you're done !

I hope this will help

regards!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you Lunatic for always giving time to respond. I did the first step and 2nd step already from the time you posted an HTSSetting.xml but Whenever I convert the HTSSetting.xml, its not supported with the Server Files I downloaded from here (pher14344 and heterodejeneo). I already made most of the modifications on HTSsetting.txl including Language and Monster speech, but when I run the server, it crashes. Bottomline, I always go back to the HTSSetting.txl that is included in the posted server files. but anyway, I'll keep on finding ways to figure it out with this limited data I have on. And I am not posting an online server as there are many online servers already. Its for our (my tantra and real friends since 2004) private gaming. again thank you very much.

pher14344 - free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system - RaGEZONE Forums

pher14344 - free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system - RaGEZONE Forums

I believe that Jina Kala issue was already elucidate but if you can't find it here , then i will explain to you how to eliminate that one .

1st : Open your HTSetting xml / xls and go to your TaskList and find the ID :

2nd: Delete all 2929 ID in your HTSetting under Zone 7 configuration to eliminate the random spawn in your Map specifically in Jina Area
3rd : Convert your HTsetting.xml / xls and copy + paste to your Server Side ( Zone 7 ) then you're done !

I hope this will help

regards!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Or maybe, somebody, if not willing to share, at leaset compile an HTSSetting.xml for me with English Language and removed Jina Kala the file size should be 347KB only.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update on this:

1. I finally figured out to iliminate Jina Kala - Thanks Lunatic for the in-depth information and explanation
2. I finally fixed the Karya Dungeon - Thanks to Jeterodejeneo
3. I figured out the Caste System - Yes the resources are all in this topic and its active links. or if not here:https://forum.ragezone.com/f787/tantra-newbie-developers-984649/
4. I figured out GMTool and its functions - Thanks to all the posts in here.
5. I figured out the Web Admin and Taney design - Credits to KyleMarvin
6. I figured out the zones and zone code - yes I am talking about the /openserver command
7. I figured out how to convert Game Client in English from its original - Mexico Language

What I can't figure out:
1. The Set Items - To build them and replace other set specs.
2. The Monster Speech - Its Spanish/Mexican (I can't convert to english)
3. The Title Quest - Its Spanish/Mexican (I can't convert to english)
4. HTSSetting.txl crashes if I modify it.

I think all the sources of this things I cannot modify is the HTSSetting.txl Nonetheless, I successfully compiled all other txl, tpa, tcm and dll. So Yean, I'm still hoping someone might share a HTSSetting.xml and its compiler (Server and Client).

Credits to all the owner and those who shared the files. Thank you very much.

Back