free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    KoreaLocation
    406Posts

Re: free k6 version 6.9.0.6 with fix caste level system

Quote Originally Posted by shardbytes View Post
    I wish there is an update in here... Jna Kala and the Entrance to Karya dungeon is still bugged on pher14344 and heterodejeneo server files.
    I believe that Jina Kala issue was already elucidate but if you can't find it here , then i will explain to you how to eliminate that one .

1st : Open your HTSetting xml / xls and go to your TaskList and find the ID :

2nd: Delete all 2929 ID in your HTSetting under Zone 7 configuration to eliminate the random spawn in your Map specifically in Jina Area
    3rd : Convert your HTsetting.xml / xls and copy + paste to your Server Side ( Zone 7 ) then you're done !

I hope this will help

regards!

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    63Posts

thank you Lunatic for always giving time to respond. I did the first step and 2nd step already from the time you posted an HTSSetting.xml but Whenever I convert the HTSSetting.xml, its not supported with the Server Files I downloaded from here (pher14344 and heterodejeneo). I already made most of the modifications on HTSsetting.txl including Language and Monster speech, but when I run the server, it crashes. Bottomline, I always go back to the HTSSetting.txl that is included in the posted server files. but anyway, I'll keep on finding ways to figure it out with this limited data I have on. And I am not posting an online server as there are many online servers already. Its for our (my tantra and real friends since 2004) private gaming. again thank you very much.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XvM...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I believe that Jina Kala issue was already elucidate but if you can't find it here , then i will explain to you how to eliminate that one .

1st : Open your HTSetting xml / xls and go to your TaskList and find the ID :

2nd: Delete all 2929 ID in your HTSetting under Zone 7 configuration to eliminate the random spawn in your Map specifically in Jina Area
    3rd : Convert your HTsetting.xml / xls and copy + paste to your Server Side ( Zone 7 ) then you're done !

I hope this will help

regards!
    Last edited by shardbytes; 23-06-21 at 03:42 AM. Reason: inserted picture
    ​Learning is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do. - Bruce Lee

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    63Posts

Or maybe, somebody, if not willing to share, at leaset compile an HTSSetting.xml for me with English Language and removed Jina Kala the file size should be 347KB only.
    ​Learning is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do. - Bruce Lee

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Advertisement