Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I download tantra server radiantecf but when im open dbsrv it say binding fail help please

Make sure that you change all IP in your Server files.
LocalIP
Serverlist.txt
ItemServer.txt (if you want billing system)

To check your Lan IP open cmd and type ipconfig then enter.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads

link dead

I have problems with some npc of the server files of TANTRA AOT.
can upload aot's xml files
tantraparam.xml
clientres.xml
htsetting.xml
HTMessage.xml
bugs npc buvan-kirica and others.
Tantra(20180328,22-40-41) - INFO>2018 - Tantra Tools (Server/Client/Tool) All In One Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums :sleep:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no HPK files in the AOT-Client. Where these files? can you share BARUROT?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks waiting for the upload

Hello GM its me someone u pm in ragezone, i can't reply u there it says "GMDeveloper1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." so I tried other method to reply ur msg. hmm and much better u give me ur fb and we will chat there ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BARUROT hello sir can you reupload HTLAUNCHER WITH UNLIMITED TMB...

THANK YOU..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What happened?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

BARUROT are you still updating this thread?

BARUROT are you still updating this thread?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tantra HTLaunchers With AntiHack/GameGuard
HTLauncher_v3.8.0.0.With-GameGuard
HTLauncher_v4.1.0.2.With-GameGuard

link is death, can you reload again?thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that 3-skillbar, is that from htlauncher or from zones? just a validation....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Boss. can you tell which do i need to open the client?
i want to try AOT. Pls help TY
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and furthermore, how to not in debug mode? (hide the HP when selected)

...update

I got it. thank you very much barurot! muchas gracias por todo!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
increíble, ya es mi segundo día experimentando con cosas en este sitio y me ahorraste mucho trabajo, muchas gracias crack

: dancemental:

one thing to contrib ... Tuve un pequeño error con las herramientas xml y lo resolví descargando comdig32.ocx y ponerlo en c: / windows / system32 yc: / windows / sysWOW64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. gracias!
increíble, ya es mi segundo día experimentando con cosas en este sitio y me ahorraste mucho trabajo, muchas gracias crack

: dancemental:

one thing to contrib ... Tuve un pequeño error con las herramientas xml y lo resolví descargando comdig32.ocx y ponerlo en c: / windows / system32 yc: / windows / sysWOW64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello BARUROT, Can you make a new thread of a STEP by STEP on how to run Tantra OFFLINE, I have followed many threads, I even got to github lol. Actually on the github file i was able to run the Tantra game successfully but when im going to buy items from NPC i got disconnected, maybe because i did not use MSSQL server. (Github files the one with SAMISTHEBEST) something like that.
Can you make a STEP by STEP good sir? I really want to play this GAME even in SOLO mode. I can enjoy it more if I can use the ITEMS freely on the game.
By the way, I tried to download all the files you share, except non-english,,. I did try the basics, change server IP of the current pC and localIP run some server files then run the zone1. still not able to enter the game. I HOPE THERE IS AN ENGLISH STEP by STEP tutorial for this. ONE OF THE CRITICAL ERROR setting up this game is the MSSQL bcause php files now a days does not recognize the older version of php function that connects MSSQL, then the OS version and the MSSQL version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello BARUROT, Can you make a new thread of a STEP by STEP on how to run Tantra OFFLINE, I have followed many threads, I even got to github lol. Actually on the github file i was able to run the Tantra game successfully but when im going to buy items from NPC i got disconnected, maybe because i did not use MSSQL server. (Github files the one with SAMISTHEBEST) something like that.
Can you make a STEP by STEP good sir? I really want to play this GAME even in SOLO mode. I can enjoy it more if I can use the ITEMS freely on the game.
By the way, I tried to download all the files you share, except non-english,,. I did try the basics, change server IP of the current pC and localIP run some server files then run the zone1. still not able to enter the game. I HOPE THERE IS AN ENGLISH STEP by STEP tutorial for this. ONE OF THE CRITICAL ERROR setting up this game is the MSSQL bcause php files now a days does not recognize the older version of php function that connects MSSQL, then the OS version and the MSSQL version.
Hi @angrybirds, to solve this issue you need to update the CLIENT (TantraParam.tpa) and SERVER (TantraParam_sv.tpa) files generated from the TantraParam.xml file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have extracted clients files.my questions is how is that client going to connect to my local server? I tried opening TrantaPH WSTTantra.exe but it connects to TantraPH server. I have tried before I update the SeverIP LocalIP on server files and CLIENT Folder Files but whit the tantra ph client it doest have those files. I am wondering how it will connect to my local IP?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have extracted clients files.my questions is how is that client going to connect to my local server? I tried opening TrantaPH WSTTantra.exe but it connects to TantraPH server. I have tried before I update the SeverIP LocalIP on server files and CLIENT Folder Files but whit the tantra ph client it doest have those files. I am wondering how it will connect to my local IP?
You need a CLIENT that allows to edit the "Serverlist.txt" file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to tantra file server on windows 11

Back