Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

k5_zone_fix%s_crash

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This dll is created for my friend two years ago.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Before using this *exe check first

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This dll is created for my friend two years ago.
For those who want to use your own k5 zone.exe with the dll,please use "setdll.exe" to import dll to exe.setdll.exe can be found from microsoft detours.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is special in this dll and exe tandev01

well i tried mine to crash using %s and it crash lol and by the way i used your DLL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give an example? How the dupe work? So i can fix it in my test server. Thank you

Reaction score
There's many ways to crash a server without using %s. xD
Eliana knows it probably lmao.

Thanks for credits you give me with this, but the true is that I'm only familiar with the ones made to my server, and all them are related to the sent of "%", but I have no doubts can be more ways, because there are a lot bad code on the server that can lead to an unhandle exception or to a memory overflow, and all of us that have take a look on that code knows that, not just me.

BTW I don't know why I have Red Subscription, so I have to say thanks to the one who gift that to my account

Back