Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[K6] Zonesrv Original Complete With HTLauncher

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please answer,thx,
in 3.2 version zone.exe,gm command for drop item is /DropItm. now this command is what? i try to find it for many times, but not find yet. thx very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Can i ask a favor? Do you have a latest (k5/k6) zone servers? every single zone server existing with its source code. Please share cuz i need something to study with those files. your generousity will highly appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you heterojeneo! Server is working... I figured it out thank you very much. Only one thing more...please share the HTSSetting .txl in English. Again Thank you.

-----------------------

Update, C++ Run-time is needed to fix for PC/Laptop with higher Graphics accelerator. But this zone posted by Heterojeneo creates Jina Kala in the entire map of Gina and spreading fast until the whole map is lagged. further, some portals isn't working like Karya Dungeon, Pamir-to-Jina and vice-versa. Jina-to-Shambala and vise-versa. also, I replaced all npcgener and mapdata.tcm thanks before

---------------------------------------------------

Nevermind. I already figured it out. My last issue was the Jina Kala in Jina Map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you heterojeneo! Server is working... I figured it out thank you very much. Only one thing more...please share the HTSSetting .txl in English. Again Thank you.

-----------------------

Update, C++ Run-time is needed to fix for PC/Laptop with higher Graphics accelerator. But this zone posted by Heterojeneo creates Jina Kala in the entire map of Gina and spreading fast until the whole map is lagged. further, some portals isn't working like Karya Dungeon, Pamir-to-Jina and vice-versa. Jina-to-Shambala and vise-versa. also, I replaced all npcgener and mapdata.tcm thanks before

---------------------------------------------------

Nevermind. I already figured it out. My last issue was the Jina Kala in Jina Map.

Jina Kala event is handled by the HTsettings , find the eventid and make it zero on the your TantraParam.xml Monster Tab and also in your HTsetting.xls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again Thank you for utmost reply and enlightenment. I can't edit HTSSetting.txl and I do not have an Even ID in tantraparam.xml So I got confused with mostly telling me its in tantraparam.tpa I used a complete Server and Client from heterodejeneo and still has Jina Kala after 12 hours of uptime. and increases in time. Also posted by terrified to edit the NPCGener, but the code just disabled the Map Portals. Anyway Thank you very much Sir. HAve a wonderful holidays.
Jina Kala event is handled by the HTsettings , find the eventid and make it zero on the your TantraParam.xml Monster Tab and also in your HTsetting.xls

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Again Thank you for utmost reply and enlightenment. I can't edit HTSSetting.txl and I do not have an Even ID in tantraparam.xml So I got confused with mostly telling me its in tantraparam.tpa I used a complete Server and Client from heterodejeneo and still has Jina Kala after 12 hours of uptime. and increases in time. Also posted by terrified to edit the NPCGener, but the code just disabled the Map Portals. Anyway Thank you very much Sir. HAve a wonderful holidays.

Your welcome , Merry Christmas too .. If you have questions you can contact me via discord .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again. I dont use discord. Anyways, I think none of the English HTSsetting.txl is shared. and the compiler has issue on C++ Overrun. So I guess, I have to live with the mexican Language :mellow: and further. I found another glitch, which is the magic lamp. It does not summon. I tried copying the repelling Orb as instructed in this forum, but it didn't do anything. I don't have much resources but I have it almost complete. Also the karya dungeon in the server files shared does not work either. the portal shows up but cannot be clicked. so I just wander here looking for possibilities and some guides. Anyhow, its working in a local IP. Thank you very much Lunatic.
Your welcome , Merry Christmas too .. If you have questions you can contact me via discord .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it sorted off. The Server files shared here and some tools for managing. Server is up and running, Thank you Lunatic. Just a few thins left. I will try fixing most of them. But I need you to guide me more on HTSSetting.

Back