Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[K6] Zonesrv Original Complete With HTLauncher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZoneSRV Original Complete do not have any encription is totally clean and edit."!

CodeZone GM

.MOMJ5

ZoneSRV.EXE

HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 Clean this HTLauncher Do Not Contains any Security is completely clen and do not contains any encription is totally edit.

HTLauncher 6.9.0.6

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this zone.exe has fix caste system?

sir hetereo?

k6 zone.exe has caste system issue
thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZoneSRV Original Complete do not have any encription is totally clean and edit."!

CodeZone GM

.MONJ5

ZoneSRV.EXE

HTLauncher 6.9.0.6 Clean this HTLauncher Do Not Contains any Security is completely clen and do not contains any encription is totally edit.

HTLauncher 6.9.0.6

gm code : MOMJ5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks heterojeneo!

server open : ok
patch system : ok
sql2005 data : ok
character create : ok
map : ok
itemserver : ok

client :
local computer.. login...play <= ok!
all system : ok

but
When connecting to the server from the outside is disconnected.
Click here for more detailed error information
http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/login-problems-people-951373/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is HTLauncher 6.9.0.6

"s_game / login / gamelogin.php" even if you delete this file on the local computer is connected.

Please help me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
heterojeneo can you share your edited htlauncher, dvsrv, mgsrv, itemsrv,sqlserv, and zones. thanks... i have the tantraparam.tpa for server and client.

gracias!

heterojeneo can you share your edited htlauncher, dvsrv, mgsrv, itemsrv,sqlserv, and zones. thanks... i have the tantraparam.tpa for server and client.

gracias!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks heterojeneo!

server open : ok
patch system : ok
sql2005 data : ok
character create : ok
map : ok
itemserver : ok

client :
local computer.. login...play <= ok!
all system : ok

but
When connecting to the server from the outside is disconnected.
Click here for more detailed error information
http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/login-problems-people-951373/

can u share ur client or link,sir?my client tell me "can't connnect to server",server's log show my client version dismatch the server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi to all in this thread... upon evaluating this download i have the following comments:

1. thank you very much. it has given me a good experience for kathana 5 server and client.
2. the rank and the caste system is waisya level only. but doesn't matter.
3. how can i change the gm code? the zone.exe is encrypted
4. the level is up to 149 only. can this be modified to level 200?
5. lastly the xtrap is buggy but can be managed through hex editor.

if there is an update like HTSSetting.txl in English not in spanish then it would be great to practice more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola heterojeneo necesitaria hablar con vos por pm respecto a un problema. Trate de enviarte pm pero tu casilla esta llena. Te agradeceria si puedieras contactarme. Saludos!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi heterojeneo, i need to talk with you. I try to send you pm but your mailbox is full.

The zone.exe isn t encripted open the file with HexEditor and search (control+F) .MONJ5 then change for a new code and done!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This zone isn t encripted. Use your hexa editor and find "MOMJ5" that is the gm code, change for other and done. Sorry for my english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This zone isn t encripted. Use your hexa editor and find "MOMJ5" that is the gm code, change for other and done. Sorry for my english

sorry yes. its not encrypted. i misused it with another htlauncher posted by heterojeneo that has xtrap.

but the waisya level is not yet addressed. still it does not update.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah waisya 1 is going me crazy :p i don t know what can i do for fix it. I try all the alternatives and nothing works u.u

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i tried doing something on the Database Schema:

delete from GameInfo00
insert into GameInfo00(UserID,CharacterName,CharacterLevel,BrahmanPoint,MBrahmanPoint,Tribe,Trimurity,GuildName,GuildID,GuildRank,curtime,Name1,Name2,Name3,Level1,Level2,Level3,TotalMoney) select UserID,CharacterName,CharacterLevel,BrahmanPoint,MBrahmanPoint,Tribe,Trimurity,GuildName,GuildID,GuildRank,curtime,Name1,Name2,Name3,Level1,Level2,Level3,TotalMoney from TantraBackup00

Then there is an error Tantra ****** ID pass ****** pop-up when i ran the sqldaemon.exe

by the way i used wrong ip to check if the sqldaemon is connecting to the odbc. and after correcting them, i run the correct ip and pop-up the window.

i restarted the server and there appeared again. so i guess. i did not correct the waisya level 1 still.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you need an HTLauncher.exe for edit i can give you. Just send me a pm.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you need an HTLauncher.exe for edit i can give you. Just send me a pm.

is your htlauncher 7.1.0.5 version or 3.8.0.0?

i already using 6.9.0.6 htlauncher. just want to do something on mssql server tantra database because there is something missing in it. everytime the rank updates, the gminfo00 table becomes blank. it should contain the same info as tantrabackup00 table to work on waisya to kastriya and up to mijung.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 6.9.0.6 version and i'm stuck on waisya 1 too. I'm trying to find the solution but anything works with that problem of cast T_T

is your htlauncher 7.1.0.5 version or 3.8.0.0?

i already using 6.9.0.6 htlauncher. just want to do something on mssql server tantra database because there is something missing in it. everytime the rank updates, the gminfo00 table becomes blank. it should contain the same info as tantrabackup00 table to work on waisya to kastriya and up to mijung.

My GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00 are working in sync. They have the same data, but the cast is stuck on waisya 1.

Back