[K6] Zonesrv Original Complete With HTLauncher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    21Posts

Re: [K6] Zonesrv Original Complete With HTLauncher

[K6] Zonesrv Original Complete With HTLauncher
    yeah waisya 1 is going me crazy :P i don t know what can i do for fix it. I try all the alternatives and nothing works u.u

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Six MountainsLocation
    229Posts

i tried doing something on the Database Schema:

delete from GameInfo00
    insert into GameInfo00(UserID,CharacterName,CharacterLevel,BrahmanPoint,MBrahmanPoint,Tribe,Trimurity,GuildName,GuildID,GuildRank,curtime,Name1,Name2,Name3,Level1,Level2,Level3,TotalMoney) select UserID,CharacterName,CharacterLevel,BrahmanPoint,MBrahmanPoint,Tribe,Trimurity,GuildName,GuildID,GuildRank,curtime,Name1,Name2,Name3,Level1,Level2,Level3,TotalMoney from TantraBackup00
    Then there is an error Tantra ****** ID pass ****** pop-up when i ran the sqldaemon.exe

by the way i used wrong ip to check if the sqldaemon is connecting to the odbc. and after correcting them, i run the correct ip and pop-up the window.

i restarted the server and there appeared again. so i guess. i did not correct the waisya level 1 still.
    -=Make sure everybody in the company has great opportunities, and that they feel they're having a meaningful impact.=-
    -- Larry Page

Currently a freelance after a 6-year close-in contract.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    21Posts

if you need an HTLauncher.exe for edit i can give you. Just send me a pm.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Six MountainsLocation
    229Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxinirva View Post
    if you need an HTLauncher.exe for edit i can give you. Just send me a pm.
    is your htlauncher 7.1.0.5 version or 3.8.0.0?

i already using 6.9.0.6 htlauncher. just want to do something on mssql server tantra database because there is something missing in it. everytime the rank updates, the gminfo00 table becomes blank. it should contain the same info as tantrabackup00 table to work on waisya to kastriya and up to mijung.
    -=Make sure everybody in the company has great opportunities, and that they feel they're having a meaningful impact.=-
    -- Larry Page

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    21Posts

I have 6.9.0.6 version and i'm stuck on waisya 1 too. I'm trying to find the solution but anything works with that problem of cast T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
    is your htlauncher 7.1.0.5 version or 3.8.0.0?

i already using 6.9.0.6 htlauncher. just want to do something on mssql server tantra database because there is something missing in it. everytime the rank updates, the gminfo00 table becomes blank. it should contain the same info as tantrabackup00 table to work on waisya to kastriya and up to mijung.
    My GameInfo00 and TantraBackup00 are working in sync. They have the same data, but the cast is stuck on waisya 1.

InactiveRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

please answer,thx,
    in 3.2 version zone.exe,gm command for drop item is /DropItm. now this command is what? i try to find it for many times, but not find yet. thx very much

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Six MountainsLocation
    229Posts

/DropItm is disabled. you cxannot use it anymore..
    -- Larry Page

MemberRank
    Jan 2005 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    192Posts

HTLauncher only no server files. Thank You! -Link Working 2017.12.31

MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    17Posts

Hi. Can i ask a favor? Do you have a latest (k5/k6) zone servers? every single zone server existing with its source code. Please share cuz i need something to study with those files. your generousity will highly appreciated.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    46Posts
    Thank you heterojeneo! Server is working... I figured it out thank you very much. Only one thing more...please share the HTSSetting .txl in English. Again Thank you.

-----------------------

Update, C++ Run-time is needed to fix for PC/Laptop with higher Graphics accelerator. But this zone posted by Heterojeneo creates Jina Kala in the entire map of Gina and spreading fast until the whole map is lagged. further, some portals isn't working like Karya Dungeon, Pamir-to-Jina and vice-versa. Jina-to-Shambala and vise-versa. also, I replaced all npcgener and mapdata.tcm thanks before

---------------------------------------------------

Nevermind. I already figured it out. My last issue was the Jina Kala in Jina Map.
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 15-12-20 at 06:13 PM. Reason: multi-post
    ​Learning is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do. - Bruce Lee

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Six MountainsLocation
    229Posts

try to modify the zone and remove the event. There's where Jina Kala was.
    -- Larry Page

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    KoreaLocation
    404Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shardbytes View Post
    Thank you heterojeneo! Server is working... I figured it out thank you very much. Only one thing more...please share the HTSSetting .txl in English. Again Thank you.

-----------------------

Update, C++ Run-time is needed to fix for PC/Laptop with higher Graphics accelerator. But this zone posted by Heterojeneo creates Jina Kala in the entire map of Gina and spreading fast until the whole map is lagged. further, some portals isn't working like Karya Dungeon, Pamir-to-Jina and vice-versa. Jina-to-Shambala and vise-versa. also, I replaced all npcgener and mapdata.tcm thanks before

---------------------------------------------------

Nevermind. I already figured it out. My last issue was the Jina Kala in Jina Map.
    Jina Kala event is handled by the HTsettings , find the eventid and make it zero on the your TantraParam.xml Monster Tab and also in your HTsetting.xls

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    46Posts

Again Thank you for utmost reply and enlightenment. I can't edit HTSSetting.txl and I do not have an Even ID in tantraparam.xml So I got confused with mostly telling me its in tantraparam.tpa I used a complete Server and Client from heterodejeneo and still has Jina Kala after 12 hours of uptime. and increases in time. Also posted by terrified to edit the NPCGener, but the code just disabled the Map Portals. Anyway Thank you very much Sir. HAve a wonderful holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Jina Kala event is handled by the HTsettings , find the eventid and make it zero on the your TantraParam.xml Monster Tab and also in your HTsetting.xls
    ​Learning is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do. - Bruce Lee

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    KoreaLocation
    404Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shardbytes View Post
    Again Thank you for utmost reply and enlightenment. I can't edit HTSSetting.txl and I do not have an Even ID in tantraparam.xml So I got confused with mostly telling me its in tantraparam.tpa I used a complete Server and Client from heterodejeneo and still has Jina Kala after 12 hours of uptime. and increases in time. Also posted by terrified to edit the NPCGener, but the code just disabled the Map Portals. Anyway Thank you very much Sir. HAve a wonderful holidays.
    Your welcome , Merry Christmas too .. If you have questions you can contact me via discord .

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    AlbayLocation
    46Posts

Thanks again. I dont use discord. Anyways, I think none of the English HTSsetting.txl is shared. and the compiler has issue on C++ Overrun. So I guess, I have to live with the mexican Language and further. I found another glitch, which is the magic lamp. It does not summon. I tried copying the repelling Orb as instructed in this forum, but it didn't do anything. I don't have much resources but I have it almost complete. Also the karya dungeon in the server files shared does not work either. the portal shows up but cannot be clicked. so I just wander here looking for possibilities and some guides. Anyhow, its working in a local IP. Thank you very much Lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Your welcome , Merry Christmas too .. If you have questions you can contact me via discord .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement