Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

share goodthing (HTSSetting&HTScript)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, figured out the conversion, however, it crashes the zone. The previous HTSSetting.txl size is 347KB and the new HTSSetting.txl is 388KB and it doesn't work on Zone.exe shared by heterodejeneo or pher14344.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally, figured out the conversion, however, it crashes the zone. The previous HTSSetting.txl size is 347KB and the new HTSSetting.txl is 388KB and it doesn't work on Zone.exe shared by heterodejeneo or pher14344.

all link is dead & vids, me also had the problem you mantion.. can you help for the link or video? im stuck on this htssettings tings

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well there's the link from terrified that is not dead. also the one shared by lunatic.

mine is not compiling as compatible as the server. that is my issue. Either a compatible zones with dbserv and msgserv or a plain HTSSetting compatible with pher14344 shared files. thanks.

all link is dead & vids, me also had the problem you mantion.. can you help for the link or video? im stuck on this htssettings tings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well there's the link from terrified that is not dead. also the one shared by lunatic.

mine is not compiling as compatible as the server. that is my issue. Either a compatible zones with dbserv and msgserv or a plain HTSSetting compatible with pher14344 shared files. thanks.

thx, i got the tools tried most of them.. perhaps i miss how to apply to server.. do you hve the video tutor in the first page?
tried both xml & xls, 6 tools, all fail.. in this post they mantion about htssetingsscr, do you know what they meant ?

*xml and tools in 1 pack from JuanTan, the tools closed while converting, with no result or error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't have any video tuts, but I followed every step/procedure that Terrified posted. I made it work. The server is running, I only have a problem with the Language (Mexico/Spanish) on the mobs and all redirected to HTSSetting.txl of which, I found very difficult to correct because I believe its not compatible. The file size on the server is 346kb and when compiled, the file size become 421kb and it crashes when you execute the zone.
I tried several times on different OS and on different execution, I got the same result. All can be configure thru HTSSettings (Mobs events, Language, Skills, Item Set, Zone activation, etc).

Every past 48 hours, Jina Map is flooded with Jina Kala (Mob ID 2929), and I cannot stop it.
thx, i got the tools tried most of them.. perhaps i miss how to apply to server.. do you hve the video tutor in the first page?
tried both xml & xls, 6 tools, all fail.. in this post they mantion about htssetingsscr, do you know what they meant ?

*xml and tools in 1 pack from JuanTan, the tools closed while converting, with no result or error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
further in addition to this, Karya dungeon is bugged (cannot enter) and so is Vedi Kruma. Hope somebody can share a Working (english Version) HTSSttings.txl for Server and Client That is compatible with pher14344 or heterodejeneo Server

Last edited:
Back